Shanghai UI/UX Meetup: October 2022
Come join the digital community in Shanghai to learn and mingle.
Thanks to all of you who joined us for our last Hacker News Meetup.
Moving forward, time for another Design conversation. It will happen on Thursday, October 27th 2022.
We will be talking about UX in Motion Design and Procedural 3D World Generation:
- Theme: From Motion Design to the vision of the Metaverse
- Day: Thursday, October 27th 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ~ 9:00 PM (ish).
- Location: Wiredcraft Shanghai Office, 258 Tongren Road, Shanghai (上海市静安区铜仁路258号) - 4F
- 7:00-7:30 Check-in
- 7:40-8:45 Talks & Q&A:
- “UX in Motion Design” (Talk in Chinese) by Xincen, UI/UX Designer at Wiredcraft
- “Procedural 3D World Generation” (Talk in Chinese) by Shawn Wang, Software Engineer at NVIDIA
- 8:50-9:00 Open interactions
Book your seat for this meetup
Wanna speak? Be the next speaker!
We will open the floor for anybody who has an interesting topic to share with the audience.
If you wish to speak at our upcoming events, fill in the form after registering here.
We’ve been running some communities in China, especially through organizing tech and design events for a few years: the Hacker News meetups, the UI/UX Conference, …
And some other sessions more recently:
- The Digital China Meetup in July 2022
- The Digital China Meetup in June 2022
- The Digital China Meetup in February 2022
- The Digital China Meetup in January 2022
- The Digital China Meetup in December 2021
- The Digital China Meetup in November 2021
- The Digital China Meetup in October 2021
- The Digital China Meetup in September 2021
- The Digital China Meetup in August 2021
- The Digital China Meetup in July 2021
- The Shanghai UI & UX Meetup (more on meetup.com).
- The Shanghai Hacker News Meetup (more on meetup.com).
We’re aiming to bring digital experts in China with data, strategy, marketing, tech, design or business background together.
This is a Wiredcraft community.
See you on October 27th!