Digital China Meetup: August 2021
Come join the digital community in Shanghai to learn and mingle.
Thanks to all of you who joined us last week for our Digital China Meetup about Customer Data.
Next event is coming up in 2 weeks, this time about UI and UX:
- Theme: Empowering UI design
- Day: Thursday, August 19th 2021
- Time: 7:30 PM ~ 9:30 PM (ish). Talk begins at 8:00 pm
- Location: Education First - Shanghai Campus
- Address: 258 Tongren Road, Shanghai (上海市静安区铜仁路258号) - Basement 1
- 7:30-8:00 Check-in
- 8:00-9:00 Talks & Q&A:
- “How modern typography features empower UI designer” by JJ Ying, UI Designer at XD & Podcast Producer at Anyway.FM
- “Diagrams in design for innovative UI” by Wallace Wong, Head of Design at Aurora
- Lightning talks if we have time (see below)
- 9:00-9:30 Open interactions
Book your seat for this meetup
Can’t make it? no worries: this event will be live-streamed. We’ll send the link via email, just make sure to register.
Wanna speak? Give a lightning talk.
We’ll open the floor to participants who want to share something relevant. We have 3 rules for that:
- No self promotion.
- The topic must be on theme and provide value to the audience.
- Between 10 and 15 minutes.
About Digital China
For example recently:
- The Digital China Meetup
- The Shanghai UI & UX Meetup (more on meetup.com).
- The Shanghai Hacker News Meetup (more on meetup.com).
Digital China combines all of our community activities under the same roof.
We’re hoping to bring digital experts in China with data, strategy, marketing, tech, design or business background together.
See you on August 19th!
Digital Marketing Specialist