Shanghai UI/UX Meetup: June 2021
Come join the design community in Shanghai to learn and mingle.
Time for another round of sharings and insights around UI and UX.
Calling all the creative folks, design professionals, product enthusiasts and beyond…
After a period of silence, the Shanghai UI/UX Meetup is back on Wednesday, June 23rd, kicking off another series of themed events. Come and join us!
First, let’s get the details out of the way for this first design conversion:
What are we going to talk about?
For this month’s Meetup, get the most out of talks made of actual works and experiences.
Here are the topics:
- AI for Music: Intelligent Music Editing with Music Transcription by 秋强 from ByteDance
- webflow.io: how to make an idea into a real product without code by 申冶 from Webflow community
- Using prototype as a product innovation accelerator by Patrick Fang from FITURE
All talks will be in English.
After the talks (and if we have time), we’ll be having 5 minutes of lightning talks from anybody in the audience interested in sharing with the group.
Spots are limited, make sure to RSVP.
Register now for this UI/UX meetup
- Day: June 23rd 2021
- Time: 7:30 PM ~ 9:30 PM (ish). Talk begins at 8:00 pm
- Location: Le Wagon Shanghai Campus (Overseas Chinese Mansion)
- Address: 9/F, 129 Yan’an West Road, Shanghai (延安西路129号华侨大厦9楼)
If you’d like to participate in a lightning talk at this event, here are the rules & process to follow:
It can be about anything (related to UI and UX of course) that the group could be interested in.
There are only 2 rules: no self-promotion and you get a free drink if you share.
We usually time-box these talks to 5-10 minutes. Bring your slides or computer if you want, we’ll have a projector.
If we don’t have time for lightning talks this time, many other chances will be coming up in the near future at our neet meetups.
If you want to see learn more about our previous meetups: UI/UX meetup on meetup.com
See you on June 23rd!
Digital Marketing Specialist