Digital China Meetup: January 2022
Come join the digital community in Shanghai to learn and mingle.
Thanks to all of you who joined us for our last Digital China Meetup about Machine Learning.
Moving forward, time for another UI/UX conversation. It will happen on Thursday, January 20th 2022.
We will be talking about Digital Product Documentation:
- Theme: Around Digital Product Documentation
- Day: Thursday, January 20th 2022
- Time: 7:30 PM ~ 9:30 PM (ish). Talk begins at 8:00 pm
- Location: Le Wagon - (New) Shanghai Campus
- Address: 425 Yanping Road, Shanghai (静安区延平路425号2号楼401) - 4th floor
- 7:30-8:00 Check-in
- 8:00-9:00 Talks & Q&A:
- “PRDs for Modern Product Teams: Write requirement documents which are low-maintenance, re-usable, and widely shareable” (Talk in English) by Hamilton Le, VP Product at LYNK
- “Lessons learned about creating a design system” (Talk in Chinese) by Karen Ren, UI/UX Lead at Wiredcraft
- Lightning talks if we have time (see below)
- 9:00-9:30 Open interactions
Book your seat for this meetup
Can’t make it? no worries: this event will be live-streamed. We’ll send the link via email, just make sure to register.
Wanna speak? Give a lightning talk.
We’ll open the floor to participants who want to share something relevant. We have 3 rules for that:
- No self promotion.
- The topic must be on theme and provide value to the audience.
- Between 10 and 15 minutes.
About Digital China
And for example recently:
- The Digital China Meetup in December 2021
- The Digital China Meetup in November 2021
- The Digital China Meetup in October 2021
- The Digital China Meetup in September 2021
- The Digital China Meetup in August 2021
- The Digital China Meetup in July 2021
- The Shanghai UI & UX Meetup (more on meetup.com).
- The Shanghai Hacker News Meetup (more on meetup.com).
The newly created Digital China combines all of our community activities under the same roof.
We’re hoping to bring digital experts in China with data, strategy, marketing, tech, design or business background together.
This is a Wiredcraft community.
See you on January 20th!
Digital Marketing Specialist