Digital China Meetup: November 2021
Come join the digital community in Shanghai to learn and mingle.
Thanks to all of you who joined us for our last Digital China Meetup about data.
Next event is coming up on Thursday, November 25th 2021, this time about design:
- Theme: Bridging the digital and physical worlds
- Day: Thursday, November 25th 2021
- Time: 7:30 PM ~ 9:30 PM (ish). Talk begins at 8:00 pm
- Location: Education First - Shanghai Campus
- Address: 258 Tongren Road, Shanghai (上海市静安区铜仁路258号) - Basement 1
- 7:30-8:00 Check-in
- 8:00-9:00 Talks & Q&A:
- “Lessons learnt designing a connected fitness experience” by Alex Xu, Head of Experience Lab at FITURE
- “O2O: Do’s & Dont’s” by Ronan Berder, Founder at Wiredcraft
- “Structural Hole Spanner - A Easy Way to Detect Key Information Brokers in Digital and Physical World” by Sherrie Cao, Research Assistant at SONIC Lab of Fudan University
- Lightning talks if we have time (see below)
- 9:00-9:30 Open interactions
Book your seat for this meetup
Can’t make it? no worries: this event will be live-streamed. We’ll send the link via email, just make sure to register.
Wanna speak? Give a lightning talk.
We’ll open the floor to participants who want to share something relevant. We have 3 rules for that:
- No self promotion.
- The topic must be on theme and provide value to the audience.
- Between 10 and 15 minutes.
About Digital China
For example recently:
- The Digital China Meetups
- The Shanghai UI & UX Meetup (more on meetup.com).
- The Shanghai Hacker News Meetup (more on meetup.com).
Digital China combines all of our community activities under the same roof.
We’re hoping to bring digital experts in China with data, strategy, marketing, tech, design or business background together.
It’s a Wiredcraft community.
See you on November 25th!
Digital Marketing Specialist