Digital China Meetup: October 2021
Come join the digital community in Shanghai to learn and mingle.
Thanks to all of you who joined us for our last Digital China Meetup about digital product.
Next event is coming up on Thursday, October 28th 2021, this time about data:
- Theme: Leverage data throughout the product life cycle
- Day: Thursday, October 28th 2021
- Time: 7:30 PM ~ 9:30 PM (ish). Talk begins at 8:00 pm
- Location: Education First - Shanghai Campus
- Address: 258 Tongren Road, Shanghai (上海市静安区铜仁路258号) - Basement 1
- 7:30-8:00 Check-in
- 8:00-9:00 Talks & Q&A:
- “How to use digital experiments to increase the chance of a successful product launch” by Daphne Tujin, Co-Founder & CEO at Chaoly
- “DTC brands and their data-driven product development : some case studies” by Craig Yu, CEO at ColourData
- Lightning talks if we have time (see below)
- 9:00-9:30 Open interactions
Book your seat for this meetup
Can’t make it? no worries: this event will be live-streamed. We’ll send the link via email, just make sure to register.
Wanna speak? Give a lightning talk.
We’ll open the floor to participants who want to share something relevant. We have 3 rules for that:
- No self promotion.
- The topic must be on theme and provide value to the audience.
- Between 10 and 15 minutes.
About Digital China
For example recently:
- The Digital China Meetups
- The Shanghai UI & UX Meetup (more on meetup.com).
- The Shanghai Hacker News Meetup (more on meetup.com).
Digital China combines all of our community activities under the same roof.
We’re hoping to bring digital experts in China with data, strategy, marketing, tech, design or business background together.
It’s a Wiredcraft community.
See you on October 28th!
Digital Marketing Specialist