Shanghai Hacker News Meetup: September 2022
Come join the digital community to learn and mingle.
Thanks to all of you who joined us for our latest UI/UX Meetup.
This time, we go offline! We have a Hacker News Meetup in Shanghai. It will happen on Thursday, September 29th, 2022.
If you’re into startups or anything digital, you should join us:
- Theme: Be geeky, be chatty, be you
- Day: Thursday, September 29th, 2022
- Time: 7:00 pm ~ 9:00 pm (ish)
- Location: Mikkeller Tasting Room, Yan Ping Road, No. 98-1, Room 101
- 7:00 Start of the event
- 7:30-7:40 Short intro
- 7:45 : Start lightning talks (if any)
- Until 9:00 Drinking/Socializing
Book your seat for this meetup
Wanna give a lightning talk?
We’ll open the floor for anybody who has an interesting topic to share with the audience. We only have 2 rules:
- No self promotion. It’s ok to talk about a project you’re working on as long as there is something for the audience other than buying or signing up for something.
- The topic must be on theme and provide value to the audience. We talk about tech, design, startups, entrepreneurship and anything digital in general.
About Digital China
And some other sessions more recently:
- The Digital China Meetup in July 2022
- The Digital China Meetup in June 2022
- The Digital China Meetup in February 2022
- The Digital China Meetup in January 2022
- The Digital China Meetup in December 2021
- The Digital China Meetup in November 2021
- The Digital China Meetup in October 2021
- The Digital China Meetup in September 2021
- The Digital China Meetup in August 2021
- The Digital China Meetup in July 2021
- The Shanghai UI & UX Meetup (more on meetup.com).
- The Shanghai Hacker News Meetup (more on meetup.com).
The newly created Digital China combines all of our community activities under the same roof.
We’re aiming to bring digital experts in China with data, strategy, marketing, tech, design or business background together.
This is a Wiredcraft community.
See you on September 29th!
Digital Marketing Specialist