Digital China Meetup: July 2022
Come join the digital community online to learn and mingle.
Moving forward, time for another Design conversation. It will happen on Wednesday, July 20th, 2022.
We will be talking about Design process and Inclusive design:
- Theme: Design process and Inclusive design
- Day: Wednesday, July 20th, 2022
- Time: 7:00 pm ~ 8:00 pm (ish)
- Location: Tencent Online Meeting / Live-streaming
- Language: Chinese
- 7:00-7:10 Join online and warm-up
- 7:10-8:10 Talks & Q&A
- Digital Product Design Process and Communication (数字产品的设计流程和沟通效率) 嘉宾：陆怡君 ｜Wiredcraft，资深UI/UX设计师
- Inclusive design （包容性设计） 嘉宾：姜颖 ｜上海清华国际创新中心未来设计研究院，副院长
Book your seat for this meetup
Can’t make it? no worries: this event will be live-streamed and recorded. We’ll send the link via email, just make sure to register to be able to join the meeting.
Wanna speak next time?
We’ll open the door for anybody who has a background of digital product field, including design, data, tech, strategy and product to share their insights. We have 2 rules:
- No self promotion.
- The topic must be on theme and provide value to the audience.
About Digital China
And some other sessions more recently:
- The Digital China Meetup in June 2022
- The Digital China Meetup in February 2022
- The Digital China Meetup in January 2022
- The Digital China Meetup in December 2021
- The Digital China Meetup in November 2021
- The Digital China Meetup in October 2021
- The Digital China Meetup in September 2021
- The Digital China Meetup in August 2021
- The Digital China Meetup in July 2021
- The Shanghai UI & UX Meetup (more on meetup.com).
- The Shanghai Hacker News Meetup (more on meetup.com).
The newly created Digital China combines all of our community activities under the same roof.
We’re aiming to bring digital experts in China with data, strategy, marketing, tech, design or business background together.
This is a Wiredcraft community.
See you on July 20th!
Digital Marketing Specialist