Meet Qiao, our latest hire, who just joined our design team in Shanghai.
Hello! My name is Qiao, and I feel happy to restart my career at Wiredcraft and become a Senior UI/UX Designer.
My hometown is Xi’an, currently I’m living in Pudong, Shanghai.
Before joining wiredcraft, I worked as a brand & marketing designer in an e-commerce company.
1. What are the three things you like about Wiredcraft? Or what attracted you to apply here?
Firstly, working with excellent colleagues is a very pleasant thing to me.
Secondly, I can have more opportunities to work on high-quality and challenging projects.
Last but not the least: Wiredcraft is a humanized company, with free and flexible working atmosphere.
2. What’s the most adventurous experience you have had?
Climbing Moutain Hua with friends. Mt. Hua is famous for its danger as people need to climb from the edges of its cliff most of the time.
I climbed all night to overcome the fear of heights. When I finally reached to the top, the sun was rising. My friends and I stood side by side watching the sun slowly spread worm and light. It was an unforgettable experience.
3. What hobbies do you have?
Break dancing, listening to music and watching movies.
4. If there’s one thing you recommend everyone in the world to do, what would it be?
Stay passionate and keep learning.
5. What is the one thing you’ll hope you’ll do in your lifetime?
Well, I am interested in writing scripts and hopefully I can have an opportunity to make my own experience into a movie.