Meet Gary Chen, our latest hire, who just joined our QA team in Shanghai.
I am Gary and work as a Senior QA Engineer at Wiredcraft. I am from Chongming Island, Shanghai, which is the third largest island of China. I currently live in Baoshan. Prior to this job, I was a QA engineer at CLPS.
1. What hobbies do you have?
I like watching TV series and playing basketball, craving for good food and sometimes enjoy a solo road trip.
2. What was the project you are most proud of?
I have participated in a project and worked with a group of talented people.
3. What are the three things you like about Wiredcraft? Or what attracted you to apply here?
Flexible working hours: I am able to manage my time depends on my schedules.
Work life balance.
Meet and work with people from different cultures and countries.
4. What do you want to achieve at Wiredcraft?
To learn more about the QA technology and have a deeper understanding of a QA’s role.
5. What’s the most underestimated talent you have?
I can sleep soundly for 12 hours or more.
6. What’s the most adventurous experience you have had?
I have experienced an electrical shock in my childhood. Lucky to be alive and healthy:)
7. What is the one thing you hope you’ll do in your lifetime?
Eating more delicious food.
8. If one day Zombie comes after us, what are 3 things you want to take with?