Meet Gary Chen, our latest hire, who just joined our QA team in Shanghai.
I am Gary and work as a Senior QA Engineer at Wiredcraft. I am from Chongming Island, Shanghai, which is the third largest island of China. I currently live in Baoshan. Prior to this job, I was a QA engineer at CLPS.
1. What hobbies do you have?
I like watching TV series and playing basketball, craving for good food and sometimes enjoy a solo road trip.
2. What was the project you are most proud of?
I have participated in a project and worked with a group of talented people.
3. What are the three things you like about Wiredcraft? Or what attracted you to apply here?
- Flexible working hours: I am able to manage my time depends on my schedules.
- Work life balance.
- Meet and work with people from different cultures and countries.
4. What do you want to achieve at Wiredcraft?
To learn more about the QA technology and have a deeper understanding of a QA’s role.
5. What’s the most underestimated talent you have?
I can sleep soundly for 12 hours or more.
6. What’s the most adventurous experience you have had?
I have experienced an electrical shock in my childhood. Lucky to be alive and healthy:)
7. What is the one thing you hope you’ll do in your lifetime?
Eating more delicious food.
8. If one day Zombie comes after us, what are 3 things you want to take with?
I think I will become one of them too. lol