Meet Park, our latest hire, who just joined our DevOps team in Shanghai.
My name is Park, and I am very happy to currently find myself as part of the Wiredcraft team.
I’m from Chendgu. I speak Mandarin, and English.
Before joining Wiredcraft as a DevOps Engineer, I was working for Huawei, Thoughtworks, and also one startup company focusing on online children education
I’m making the services run reliably, resiliently and move fast from the idea to the end customer.
1. What are the three things you like about Wiredcraft? Or what attracted you to apply here?
a. working remotely
b. flexible working hours
c. diversity teams
2. What’s the most adventurous experience you have had?
Driving a car alone on the high-speed way the day right after I got my driver license.
3. What hobbies do you have?
I mostly like learning new technologies, especially cloud-native related, and spend most of my spare time to dig the code implemetation details.
4. If there’s one thing you recommend everyone in the world to do, what would it be?
Do what you can and like to do, if there is no such thing, then go to find one.
5. What is the one thing you’ll hope you’ll do in your lifetime?
Grow up with my kids, make a better life with my wife.
6. What’s the most underestimated talent you have?
I think there’s no such talent about me, I’m quite nerd about other things.
Follow our newsletter or our WeChat account; every other week you'll receive news about what we're up to, our events and our insights on digital products, omnichannel, cross-border ecommerce or whatever the team fancies.