Meet Lucy Wang, our latest hire, who just joined our Program team in Shanghai.
My name is Lucy, a girl from Liaoning Province but currently lives in Minhang District, Shanghai. I speak Mandarin, English and a little Japanese.
Before joining Wiredcraft as a Project Manager, I worked the same role at IT-Consultis and the BASF mini program was the project I’m most proud of.
1. What are the three things you like about Wiredcraft? Or what attracted you to apply here?
Multicultural environment, flexible hours and powerful working facilities.
2. What’s the most adventurous experience you have had?
Rescuing a street dog from being executed which finally became my pet. Now she’s my cute little daughter!
3. What hobbies do you have?
Kendo, Iaido, video games, classical music and heavy metal.
4. If there’s one thing you recommend everyone in the world to do, what would it be?
Reading the book of Tao Te Ching, which has a huge impact to my whole life.
5. What’s the most underestimated talent you have?
Maybe is coding. I never have a chance to be a developer, but I am trying to think as a developer.
Follow our newsletter or our WeChat account; every other week you'll receive news about what we're up to, our events and our insights on digital products, omnichannel, cross-border ecommerce or whatever the team fancies.