Meet Jenny, our latest hire, who just joined our data team in Shanghai.
My name is Jenny Lei. I’m from Shanghai, I came from Chongqing, China. My first language is Mandarin, and I also speak English, a little Cantonese. Now, I live in Jing’an district.
I was a data analyst in DFS Group overseas market project before joining WCL, mostly dealing with sales and traffic analysis.
Exploring multiple projects and sorting out their logic behind, this is fulfilling.
1. What are the three things you like about Wiredcraft? Or what attracted you to apply here?
2. What is the project your are the most proud of?
I worked on DFS Singapore online shop customer analysis and built analyzing model, triple its sales in one month.
3. What’s the most adventurous experience you have had?
When I was an exchange student in Brussels, I travelled to 7 countries with my friends, the travel is so inspiring. We met anti-Nazi demonstration, independence referendum, very memorable.
4. What hobbies do you have?
Actually, I do love go to music live show, everyone around is involved to the show, and live music is so powerful.
5. If there’s one thing you recommend everyone in the world to do, what would it be?
Seize every opportunity, do not hesitate.
6. What is the one thing you’ll hope you’ll do in your lifetime?
Build a personal blog to share my life and inspire others.
7. What’s the most underestimated talent you have?
Absolutely cooking, I have many exclusive recipes for cooking, they are well received.
Follow our newsletter or our WeChat account; every other week you'll receive news about what we're up to, our events and our insights on digital products, omnichannel, cross-border ecommerce or whatever the team fancies.