Meet Daisy, our latest hire, who just joined our people team in Shanghai.
My name is Daisy, and I am so glad to restart my career at Wiredcraft as a Talent Acquisition Specialist.
I am originally from Hunan. I speak Mandarin, English and a little Korean.
Before joining Wiredcraft, I worked for a mobile application company for 3 years as a content editor and project executive, then switched to an operator which focuses on travel packages at travel agencies for near 2 years.
I am active to involve in this challenging work and looking forward to learn more about technology recruitment.
1. What are the three things you like about Wiredcraft? Or what attracted you to apply here?
a. Work-life balance.
b. Humanization. You can feel it from every aspect, and I really like our lovely kitchen.
c. The challenging work and excellent colleagues.
2. What’s the most adventurous experience you have had?
Went to hospital and did my ICL surgery alone. Actually it was not a big and serious surgery and the surgery was successful. I was so lucky to have the help of my fellow patients’ friend because we all had to close eyes for some hours.
3. What hobbies do you have?
Cooking, watching cooking videos, listening to music, and traveling.
4. If there’s one thing you recommend everyone in the world to do, what would it be?
Adopt pets instead of purchasing them. When I was young, my father adopted a dog. She was adorable. I spent a lot of time with her together since then. I appreciated it when she ran to me every time.
5. What is the one thing you’ll hope you’ll do in your lifetime?
Learning Chinese traditional dance. That is so beautiful.
6. What’s the most underestimated talent you have?
I am good at finding the way. When I go to a new place twice, I can easily find it without maps.