Meet Alejandro, our latest hire, who just joined our development team.
My name is Alejandro, and I am very happy to currently find myself as part of the Wiredcraft team.
I was born and raised in Maoming, a seaside city in Guangdong. My mother tongue is Cantonese and I can also speak Mandarin, English, Spanish and Vietnamese.
Before joining Wiredcraft as a front-end developer, I worked for Tencent for 3 years.
I made some great advertisement tools, then switched to a research institute which focuses on AI application.
I love to create useful tools that make life more convenient.
One project I’m very proud of: I wrote a simple page to display local weather radar map, since I was often in trouble with sudden rainfalls. It’s not complicated but I think it really helps me get out of trouble.
1. What are the three things you like about Wiredcraft? Or what attracted you to apply here?
Freedom, Open, Diversity
2. What’s the most adventurous experience you have had?
Travel alone in Vietnam by motorbike. It’s quite dangerous but I met many friends and had good memories.
3. What hobbies do you have?
Linguistics, Riding motorbike, Philately, Railway… More than you can imagine.
4. If there’s one thing you recommend everyone in the world to do, what would it be?
Try different things and don’t stay in comfort zone.
5. What is the one thing you’ll hope you’ll do in your lifetime?
There is no such thing… Always on my way to see more, feel more, explore more.
6. What’s the most underestimated talent you have?
Making cocktails maybe? I like cocktails and I’ve spent some time on them. They help me relax and give me different tasting experience.