Meet Cynthia, our latest hire, who just joined our mobile team in Shanghai.
I am Cynthia from Linyi, Shandong. I live in Minhang and speak mandarin. Happy to join WCL as an Android developer.
Before joining Wiredcraft, I was an Android developer and worked on developing a news app.
1. What hobbies do you have?
I like playing mobile games and watching anime in my spare time.
2. What’s the most underestimated talent you have?
I learned to ride a bike in grade one.
3. What’s the most adventurous experience you have had?
Right after graduation from college, I packed my bags and traveled to Xi‘an, Chengdu and Qinghai. It was great to embrace adventures during the trip and get away from the exams.
4. What is the one thing you hope you’ll do in your lifetime?
Flying in a hot air ballon would be amazing.
5. If there’s one thing you recommend everyone in the world to do, what would it be?
Getting enough sleep lol.
6. What brought you to become a developer? Are there any aspects of the job excites you the most?
I majored in software engineering in college. I enjoy logical and organized thinking.
7. What was the project you are most proud of? And what were some challenges you had before?
I worked with my team and we have developed a hybrid app for end users, using Android, React Native and H5 containers. It was a concrete learning process.
8. What are top 3 digital products you would recommend others to use and What is a good design?
Bilibili app, Himalayan app and Projector. They help fall asleep.
9. What are some new technologies you’d like to explore in the future?
Compose and flutter.
10. What are the three things you like about Wiredcraft? Or what attracted you to apply here?
Open, friendly atmosphere and work life balance.
11. What do you want to achieve in Wiredcraft?
Become more advanced in software development and learning how to manage projects more effectively.
12. If you could have one of the super powers, which power you’d like to have?
13. Say 3 things you haven’t done yet but will do for sure in the future.
Learning how to cook and doing exercises to keep fit and traveling to Antarctica.
14. You can have an unlimited supply of one thing for the rest of your life, what is it?