What you’ll do:
You will build large scale WeChat apps. Think mini-programs, H5 apps and APIs that are used by tens of millions of users on WeChat.
On a day-to-day you will:
- Contribute to products from design to delivery. You won’t do everything, but we expect you to care about architecture, user experience, tech stacks, testing, deployment…
- Write elegant code: maintainable, scalable and testable. We care about details.
- Help the team improve and teach others. We all try and improve the way we build products and help each other continuously.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has 2+ years professional experience in front-end development. You should have at least one project that you’d be proud to show us, or even better an active GitHub profile.
- Knows WeChat inside out. Most of us have experience writing WeChat mini-programs or working with the WeChat API (even our CEO).
- Loves Open Source. We actively contribute to Open Source and run events that attract thousands of people (like JSConf China).
- Is transparent and wants to learn. We’re constantly trying out new technologies, challenging each other and discussing things in the open.
- Values UI/UX and code quality. We all play an important role in shipping products that people want. This starts with designing for users and writing elegant code.
Wiredcraft is a full-stack digital agency based in Shanghai, Shenzhen & Berlin. We’re technologists, creatives and strategists helping the largest brands in the world design, create & grow digital solutions that impact millions of people.
Our clients include Starbucks, Google, Walmart, Apple, Hilton, Dior, the World Bank & the United Nations.
Learn more about our company and how we work on our playbook: playbook.wiredcraft.com