Tired of producing the same reports, week after week?
Data excites you - the idea that you can improve something just by measuring, observing and refining. But years of working with others who use it simply as a vanity metric to pat themselves on the back has jaded you. You’ve not being challenged, have lost that spark, and are just going through the motions.
Come and nerd out with us instead. Here’s why:
- More responsibility: your job doesn’t end at fetching the numbers and putting them in a report. Your input will be sought from the very beginning - you’ll speak with our clients to get an understanding of their goals and analytics needs, developing custom solutions to suit.
- Work that actually means something, building products that solve real problems (aka not another “Yo app”).
- The opportunity (and time) to improve your craft and acquire new skills, whether that’s reading Simo Ahava’s latest blog posts or just foosball.
Sound good? Here’s what we’re after:
- Experience in identifying and validating strategic and tactical marketing objectives
- Be able to demonstrate clear processes from business goals to reporting
- Able to plan, set up, and manage analytics reporting solutions for both web and mobile based on business goals and objectives
- Proactively provide data-driven insights and highlight potential areas of improvement
- Be able to connect the dots to understand whole users journey from a variety of data sources
- Be an analytics superstar - you have worked with a variety of tools from tracking implementation to reporting : tag management solutions (such as Google Tag Manager), Web and Mobile Analytics tracking (such as Fabrics, Google Analytics, Omniture, Mixed Panel) and Dataviz (Tableau, Data Studio).
- A plus would be: you’re familiar with WeChat data tracking environment (especially Mini Program API), Google APIs or you had experience setting up data warehouses from scratch.
Here's a few reasons on why you'll have a blast, guaranteed:
- We build sh*t that matters for some of the biggest organizations in the world, from Google to Starbucks and the UN. We built the software running the elections of Myanmar (not kidding) and fixed HR with machine learning for billion-dollar companies.
- We're wicked smart, passionate and don't settle on quality. You'll get to learn from some of the smartest folks in town and grow your skills like never before.
- We care about each other... a lot! We try really hard to keep everybody happy, whether it's with perks (free snacks, Macbook, ergonomic chair, books, standing desks...), flexible working hours, company trips or generous vacation and remote work policies. Our playbook has all the deets.
- We use cool tech and encourage people to learn. Most of our colleagues are T-shaped. If you're not, we'll help you get there. We used Node.js, Marketing automation, React, A/B testing, Figma, Docker and design thinking before it was cool. (We know, so hipster).
- We have a strong culture built on trust. We're transparent and treat our colleagues like responsible adults. Read more about our culture in our playbook.
- We're in Berlin, Shanghai, and soon NYC. We also occasionally have folks moving around offices or working remotely.
Oh, and one last thing: we do not work with recruiters, headhunters, agencies, freelancers or outsourcing companies. Cheers!