At Wiredcraft, the design team works at the center of all that we do, interfacing with all other teams to help shape winning digital strategies.
You’ll be working with engineers, designers and product owners, both on our team and our clients’, to craft mobile, WeChat and Web customer experiences for some of the best brands in the world.
What you’ll do
- Work with clients to understand business goals, product strategy, audience, …
- Define user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers,
- Illustrate design ideas with storyboards, wireflows, …
- Design user interfaces, mockups and prototypes,
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. icons, illustrations, …),
- Create design systems
- Prepare and present product strategies to internal teams and key stakeholders,
- Optimize and improve UX,
We want somebody who …
- Has experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role,
- Has a portfolio of Web and mobile apps (including WeChat),
- Knows design tools inside out (preferably figma and/or Sketch),
- Does not fear experimenting,
- Can justify the UI/UX choices made on a project,
- Can build on constructive criticism and does not fear being challenged,
- Is organized,
- Knows how to work with a team,
- Wants to learn.
13th month salary
Work from home
Monthly team building
Books & training
Wiredcraft creates & grows digital products for the world's best brands.
We’re a full-service digital product agency with over 65 experts in Shanghai, Paris and (soon) Hong Kong. Our team of T-shaped experts help brands like Burberry, Nike, Dior, Apple, Starbucks or Hilton realize omnichannel, cross-border and digital transformation strategies.
We believe in small, agile and battle-hardened teams of designers, engineers and product experts. We help multinational corporations move at the speed of startups & develop a product culture.
Learn more about our company and how we work on our playbook: playbook.wiredcraft.com
This position is available in Shanghai.