Our design team is responsible for shaping digital experiences for tens of millions of users, in China and abroad.
You will work with engineers, product owners, strategists and other designers to create Web, mobile and WeChat apps for iconic brands, from Nike to Harmay.
If you’re looking for a team with world-class talent, high expectations and an obsession for exceptional design, this is as good as it gets.
- Work with stakeholders, engineers, product owners and strategist to create successful digital strategies.
- Contribute to user and stakeholder interviews, design audits and benchmarks.
- Create happy paths using storyboards and flowcharts.
- Contribute to user stories and information architecture.
- Create and maintain mockflows and design systems.
- Create graphic design elements (illustrations, icons, …).
- Create design prototypes and animations.
- Work with engineering and data teams to improve design based on analytics and performance.
- Present design work to other designers.
- Proven work experience as a Product Designer, UI Designer, UX Designer or similar role.
- Portfolio of Web, mobile or WeChat apps.
- Understanding of technical capabilities for Web, mobile and WeChat apps.
- Proficient with design tools: Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creatie Suite…
- Strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of figma.
- Public speaking experience.
- Design skills outside of UI and UX: architecture, painting, photography, typography, …
- Prior experience creating, maintaining and working with design systems.
13th month salary
Work from home
Quarterly team building
Books & training
Wiredcraft creates & grows digital products for the world's best brands.
We’re a full-service digital product agency with over 100 experts in Shanghai, Wuhan, Paris and Los Angeles. Our team of T-shaped experts help brands like Burberry, Nike, Dior, Apple, Starbucks or Hilton realize omnichannel, cross-border and digital transformation strategies.
We believe in small, agile and battle-hardened teams of designers, engineers and product experts. We help multinational corporations move at the speed of startups & develop a product culture.
Learn more about our company and how we work on our playbook: playbook.wiredcraft.com
Position open in Shanghai.