What you’ll do:
You will design and build large scale software project for Fortune 500s. Think micro-services architectures integrating enterprise backend systems to support Web and mobile apps for millions of users.
On a day-to-day you will:
- Design technical solutions. Collaborating with client teams and and project managers, you’ll help clarify requirements, pick the right technologies and plan the technical solutions. This usually includes designing data models, API specifications and sequence diagrams.
- Lead the development. You will own the technical implementation. This means you’ll spend time implementing core parts of the system, mentoring/reviewing more junior team members, helping to bring QA, Devops and product management together and making sure the system is tight (both in terms of features and security).
- Collaborate with our clients. Most of our projects involve a fair amount of communication and strategizing with the product and tech teams of our clients to clarify strategies and design solutions. You will be the technical expert to represent Wiredcraft.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has 4+ years professional experience in software development. You should have solid technical chops and a track record of leading and contributing to software development projects. For reference, we mostly use Node.js, Python and Golang.
- Has good communication skills. You should be able to discuss and explain complex technical concepts with colleagues and clients, often in English (fluency in Chinese is a plus).
- Can mentor the team. You strive to engage, mentor and motivate fellow engineers into working as a team and get things done.
- Is transparent and wants to learn. We’re constantly trying out new technologies, challenging each other and discussing things in the open.
- Value UI/UX and code quality. We all play an important role in shipping products that people want. That includes designing for users and creating maintanable architectures.
In addition, following skills will be benecifial
- Good understanding of product development process and interest in products in general
- Understand UI design enough to give valid feedback to designers and communicate smoothly.
- Deep expertise in Node.js, React, Couchbase, Docker, DevOps, SQL, GraphQL or mobile development.
- Chinese skills (while not mandatory, will be useful)
13th month salary
Work from home
Quarterly team building
Books & training
Wiredcraft creates & grows digital products for the world's best brands.
We’re a full-service digital product agency with over 100 experts in Shanghai, Wuhan, Paris and Los Angeles. Our team of T-shaped experts help brands like Burberry, Nike, Dior, Apple, Starbucks or Hilton realize omnichannel, cross-border and digital transformation strategies.
We believe in small, agile and battle-hardened teams of designers, engineers and product experts. We help multinational corporations move at the speed of startups & develop a product culture.
Learn more about our company and how we work on our playbook: playbook.wiredcraft.com