You will work directly with our tech, design, strategy and PM teams to design and build large scale digital products for Fortune 500s. Think of micro-services architectures, mobile apps, eCommerce websites or payment processing components for millions of users.
Bullet points of responsibilities:
- Design solutions. Collaborating with various stakeholders, you’ll design engineering solutions that answer the customer needs. This usually focuses on backend system design but also supports the frontend strategy and technology selection.
- Lead the development. You will lead the technical implementation within a project. This means you’ll spend time implementing core parts of the system, mentoring/reviewing more junior team members, helping to bring QA, Devops and product management together and making sure the system is solid (both in terms of features, performance and security).
- Collaborate with our clients. Most of our projects involve communication and strategizing with the product and tech teams of our clients to clarify strategies and design solutions. You will be the technical expert to represent Wiredcraft’s technical excellence.
- Has 4+ years professional experience in software development. You should have solid technical chops and a track record of leading and contributing to software development projects. For reference, we mostly use node.js and Java in backend and React/Next.js for web-applications..
- Has good communication skills. You should be able to discuss and explain complex technical concepts with colleagues and clients. You should at least have good written English level.
- Can mentor the team. You strive to engage, mentor and motivate fellow engineers into working as a team and get things done.
- Is transparent and wants to learn. We’re constantly trying out new patterns and solutions, challenging each other and discussing things in the open.
- Value UI/UX and code quality. We all play an important role in shipping products that people want. That includes designing for users and creating maintanable architectures.
- Interest in products development methodologies
- Deep expertise in at least one aspects of engineering
- Chinese skills (while not mandatory, will be useful)
13th month salary
Work from home
Quarterly team building
Books & training
Wiredcraft creates & grows digital products for the world's best brands.
We’re a full-service digital product agency with over 100 experts in Shanghai, Wuhan, Paris and Los Angeles. Our team of T-shaped experts help brands like Burberry, Nike, Dior, Apple, Starbucks or Hilton realize omnichannel, cross-border and digital transformation strategies.
We believe in small, agile and battle-hardened teams of designers, engineers and product experts. We help multinational corporations move at the speed of startups & develop a product culture.
Learn more about our company and how we work on our playbook: playbook.wiredcraft.com