What you’ll do:
You will lead large scale software and hardware project for Fortune 500s. Think micro-services architectures integrating Enterprise backend systems to support Web and mobile apps for millions of users.
On a day-to-day you will:
- Design components. Collaborating with solution architects and project managers, you’ll help refine requirements, pick the right technologies and plan the solution’s components. This usually includes designing data models, API specifications and sequence diagrams.
- Lead the project implementation. You will own the technical implementation. This means you’ll spend time delegating tasks, reviewing code, planning testing strategies and making sure the system is tight (both in terms of features and security).
- Write code for the critical parts. You’ll be actively contributing code for some of the core components of the solutions you’ll help build.
- Interface with our clients. Most of our projects involve a fair amount of communication and coordination with the product and tech teams of our clients to clarify requirements and design solutions.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has 4+ years professional experience in software development. You should have solid technical chops and a track record of leading and contributing to software development projects. For reference, we mostly use Node.js, Python and Golang.
- Has good communication skills. You should be able to discuss and explain complex technical concepts with colleagues and clients, often in English (fluency in Chinese is a plus).
- Has leadership skills. You should be able to engage, mentor and motivate fellow engineers into working as a team and get things done.
- Is transparent and wants to learn. We’re constantly trying out new technologies, challenging each other and discussing things in the open.
- Value UI/UX and code quality. We all play an important role in shipping products that people want. That includes designing for users and creating maintanable architectures.
Wiredcraft is a full-stack digital agency based in Shanghai, Shenzhen & Berlin. We’re technologists, creatives and strategists helping the largest brands in the world design, create & grow digital solutions that impact millions of people.
Learn more about our company and how we work on our playbook: playbook.wiredcraft.com