As such, we hire a lot of digital profiles who are in high demand: software engineers and architects, UI & UX designers, product owners…
We work with some of the best brands in the world on products used by tens of millions of users every day.
It’s exciting work that comes with high expectations; we hire exceptional individuals who aren’t necessarily fitting a traditional mold.
We’re looking for somebody who can help us find, recruit and retain this talent.
Somebody who understands what we do, agrees with our values and will create a resilient and data-driven process to achieving our growth goals while nurturing employee happiness.
- Help manage current and future staffing needs.
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans.
- Lead employment branding initiatives.
- Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs.
- Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes (interviews, screening calls etc.).
- Take steps to ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Support People Ops with employee retention and development.
- Organize and attend career fairs or other events.
- Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement.
- Develop and document (e.g. SOPs, playbooks) talent acquisition processes and tactics.
- Proven experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or Recruiter; sourcing, evaluation, retention, employment branding…
- Understanding of screening and interviewing techniques.
- Proficiency with digital tools and resources: job boards, social media, online communities (BOSS Zhipin, Lagou, LinkedIn, Dribbble, V2EX)…
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Familiarity with the digital space and the types of profiles we primarily recruit: engineers, UI & UX designers, strategists…
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Leadership and strategic thinking.
13th month salary
Work from home
Quarterly team building
Books & training
Wiredcraft creates & grows digital products for the world's best brands.
We’re a full-service digital product agency with over 100 experts in Shanghai, Wuhan, Paris and Los Angeles. Our team of T-shaped experts help brands like Burberry, Nike, Dior, Apple, Starbucks or Hilton realize omnichannel, cross-border and digital transformation strategies.
We believe in small, agile and battle-hardened teams of designers, engineers and product experts. We help multinational corporations move at the speed of startups & develop a product culture.
Learn more about our company and how we work on our playbook: playbook.wiredcraft.com
Position open in Shanghai.