As such, we hire a lot of digital profiles who are in high demand: software engineers and architects, UI & UX designers, product owners…
We work with some of the best brands in the world on products used by tens of millions of users.
It’s exciting work that comes with high expectations; we hire exceptional individuals who aren’t necessarily fitting a traditional mold.
We’re looking for somebody who can help us find, recruit and retain this talent.
Somebody who understands what we do, agrees with our values and will create a resilient and data-driven process to achieving our growth goals while nurturing employee happiness.
What you’ll do:
- Determine current and future staffing needs.
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans.
- Lead employment branding initiatives.
- Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs.
- Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes (interviews, screening calls etc.).
- Take steps to ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Assist in employee retention and development.
- Supervise recruiting personnel.
- Organize and attend career fairs or other events.
- Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement.
- Develop and document (e.g. SOPs, playbooks) talent acquisition processes and tactics.
What we’re looking for:
- Proven experience as a Talent Acquisition Manager; sourcing, evaluation, retention, employment branding…
- Understanding of screening and interviewing techniques.
- Proficiency with digital tools and resources: job boards, social media, online communities (LinkedIn, GitHub, Dribbble, V2EX)…
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Familiarity with the digital space and the types of profiles we primarily recruit: engineers, UI & UX designers, strategists…
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Leadership and strategic thinking.
Wiredcraft creates & grows digital products for the world's best brands.
We’re a full-service digital product agency with over 65 experts in Shanghai, Paris and (soon) Hong Kong. Our team of T-shaped experts help brands like Burberry, Nike, Dior, Apple, Starbucks or Hilton realize omnichannel, cross-border and digital transformation strategies.
We believe in small, agile and battle-hardened teams of designers, engineers and product experts. We help multinational corporations move at the speed of startups & develop a product culture.
Learn more about our company and how we work on our playbook: playbook.wiredcraft.com
This position is available in Shanghai.