Our Sysadmin/DevOps team helps us create and maintain resilient cloud infrastructure in China and abroad. You’ll work directly with our engineering and product teams, as well as our clients, to architect, create and scale platforms for tens of millions of users.
We take pride in great engineering and invest in forward thinking technologies. We adopted Docker in 2013 and Ansible in 2012. We mostly maintain micro-services architectures using Node.js, Python and Go. We’re the organizers of JSConf China and actively contribute to Open Source projects.
- Manage servers in production and cloud infrastructure.
- Set up and maintain logging, monitoring and backups for production services.
- Manage environments security (e.g. iptables, security groups).
- Support the engineering team on performance and scalability efforts.
- Create and run automation.
- Experience working with Linux systems as a DevOps engineer, sysadmin or SRE.
- Experience with cloud hosting providers (e.g. AWS, QingCloud, Tencent Cloud, Aliyun, Microsoft Azure).
- Experience with logging, monitoring and alerting tools (Grafana, Prometheus, InfluxDB, ELK, PagerDuty).
- Familiarity with at least one scripting language (e.g. Bash, Python, Go, Node.js).
- Familiarity with Web servers and Load-balancers (NGINX, HAProxy), SQL & NoSQL databases (CouchBase, Redis, PostgreSQL) and Docker/k8s.
- Experience with configuration management (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt).
- Experience with infrastructure provisioning tools (Terraform, CloudFormation, Chef Provisioning).
- Experience with CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins, BambooCI, AzureCI).
- Experience with agile development methodology (e.g. SCRUM, sprints) and Git.
- Understanding of the DevOps approach.
13th month salary
Work from home
Quarterly team building
Books & training
Wiredcraft creates & grows digital products for the world's best brands.
We’re a full-service digital product agency with over 100 experts in Shanghai, Wuhan, Paris and Los Angeles. Our team of T-shaped experts help brands like Burberry, Nike, Dior, Apple, Starbucks or Hilton realize omnichannel, cross-border and digital transformation strategies.
We believe in small, agile and battle-hardened teams of designers, engineers and product experts. We help multinational corporations move at the speed of startups & develop a product culture.
Learn more about our company and how we work on our playbook: playbook.wiredcraft.com