Our System Administrator team helps us maintain cloud infrastructure in China and abroad. You’ll work directly with the DevOps and SRE team members to ensure the various environments we manage in-house of for our customers are up to standard, fully updated, with strong security and best practices applied.
With the world-class customers Wiredcraft work with, we must provide an equally outstanding support of their infrastructure. That means ensuring the environments where the data are hosted are up to the higher standards in terms of confidentiality, security and best practices.
- You’ll manage the running servers on the various cloud providers for Wiredcraft and its customers.
- You’ll provision new environments and maintain existing infrastructure.
- You’ll manage log and backup of the various services (web, databases, misc code).
- You’ll set, tune and correct the environments security (e.g. iptables, security groups).
- You’ll work with the dev and devops teams to tune and improve performance of the applications.
- You’ll run misc scripts, manually or via cronjobs.
- You’ll support the WCL team with misc internal IT operation.
- ✅✅✅✅ Experience as SysAdmin, DevOps engineer or SRE
- ✅✅✅✅ Proficient in scripting (Bash, Python, GoLang, …)
- ✅✅✅✅ Cloud providers familiarity (Aliyun, Tencent, AWS, …) & their services
- ✅✅✅✅ LINUX/UNIX systems
- ✅✅✅ Web servers and Load-balancers (Nginx, HaProxy, …)
- ✅✅✅ SQL and NoSQL databases (CouchBase, Redis, PostgreSQL, …)
- ✅✅✅ Proficient with Docker and Kubernetes
- ✅✅✅ Configuration management tools (Ansible, SaltStack, Terraform, …)
- ✅✅ Agile methodology (SCRUM, Sprints, …)
13th month salary
Work from home
Quarterly team building
Books & training
Wiredcraft creates & grows digital products for the world's best brands.
We’re a full-service digital product agency with over 70 experts in Shanghai, Wuhan, Paris, US and (soon) Hong Kong. Our team of T-shaped experts help brands like Burberry, Nike, Dior, Apple, Starbucks or Hilton realize omnichannel, cross-border and digital transformation strategies.
We believe in small, agile and battle-hardened teams of designers, engineers and product experts. We help multinational corporations move at the speed of startups & develop a product culture.
Learn more about our company and how we work on our playbook: playbook.wiredcraft.com