Wiredcraft partners with teams at Starbucks, Nike, Sephora, Hilton, Converse, Burberry, Zara, Balenciaga, Bulgari, lululemon and countless others to create and grow digital products or services for tens of millions of users. We’re a digital product team, NOT an agency.
SRE Engineers at Wiredcraft are the first line of defense when incidents arise. They pride themselves in continuously learning from events to improve the monitoring and procedures used to operate the platforms.
You’ll be working directly with our teams in China, France and the US - supporting a growing number of distributed systems.
What you’ll do
- Automate all the things; reduce manual work to the minimum and avoid false positives,
- Monitor distributed systems, fine tune and enhance system visibility,
- Document processes and operations to ease rotations,
- Provide on-call support for our platforms and our customers,
- Manage incidents when problem arise, escalating to the appropriate teams when needed,
- Facilitate post-mortem,
- Track outages on the various platforms,
- Work with the various teams to constantly improve the management of the various platforms.
We want somebody who …
- has strong troubleshooting skills, can put 2 and 2 together to identify issues,
- has deep Linux experience - knows his way with the command line,
- has experience with various monitoring & logging tools - grafana, prometheus, influxdb, ELK, PagerDuty etc.
- likes to automate every little things,
- may have a background in either IT / sysadmin or developer,
- is responsible - you’ll be on the first line when incidents occur,
- can communicate well and explain the situation - to the team but also to customers,
- written english capability is a must - english speaking is appreciated.
13th month salary
Work from home
Quarterly team building
Books & training
Wiredcraft creates & grows digital products for the world's best brands.
We’re a full-service digital product agency with over 70 experts in Shanghai, Wuhan, Paris, US and (soon) Hong Kong. Our team of T-shaped experts help brands like Burberry, Nike, Dior, Apple, Starbucks or Hilton realize omnichannel, cross-border and digital transformation strategies.
We believe in small, agile and battle-hardened teams of designers, engineers and product experts. We help multinational corporations move at the speed of startups & develop a product culture.
Learn more about our company and how we work on our playbook: playbook.wiredcraft.com
This position is available in Shanghai.