Wiredcraft partners with teams at Starbucks, Nike, Sephora, Hilton, Converse, Burberry, Zara, Balenciaga, Bulgari, Lululemon and countless others to create and grow digital products or services for tens of millions of users. We’re a digital product team, NOT an agency.
Solutions Architects at Wiredcraft are experienced tech leaders who understand the challenges our clients face, articulate strategies that support the products we create, and lead teams toward successfully shipping digital solutions. They are well versed in all aspects of software development, DevOps and Continuous Deployment, and they know what it takes to get things done with large cross-functional teams of business, design and technology stakeholders.
You’ll be working directly with our teams in China, Paris and the US, and you’ll be actively engaged with no-nonsense and technically savvy executives on the client side.
We’re growing fast, and are looking for the right persons to help support our growth on the APAC market and beyond.
What you’ll do
- Partner with clients to understand their technical constraints and challenges,
- Convert business strategies into technical solutions,
- Design architectures with performance, scalability, maintainability and security expectations,
- Define end-to-end data flows supporting 3rd party integrations,
- Document technical architecture, data-flows, and maintain the documentation as the project evolve,
- Support the teams all the way to the finish line (aka get things running in production and fulfilling the needs of real users),
- Communicate with the clients to present and expose the strategies, gain trust from their tech executives,
- Contribute to the improvement of our in-house proprietary software solutions.
We want somebody who …
- is a fluent English speaker in professional environment (many of our customers are MNCs w/ english speaking leaders),
- has a strong knowledge of the development best practices (development experience preferred),
- is detail oriented; not only the happy path matters - recovery from errors/failures is even more critical,
- is familiar with architecture diagram, sequence diagram, UML,
- can read technical documentation, API specs and get the gist of it quickly,
- is able to explain trade-offs of various architecture implementations,
- is a good communicator, and able to empathize with both our colleagues and our clients,
- is smart and proactive.
13th month salary
Work from home
Monthly team building
Books & training
Wiredcraft creates & grows digital products for the world's best brands.
We’re a full-service digital product agency with over 70 experts in Shanghai, Wuhan, Paris, US and (soon) Hong Kong. Our team of T-shaped experts help brands like Burberry, Nike, Dior, Apple, Starbucks or Hilton realize omnichannel, cross-border and digital transformation strategies.
We believe in small, agile and battle-hardened teams of designers, engineers and product experts. We help multinational corporations move at the speed of startups & develop a product culture.
Learn more about our company and how we work on our playbook: playbook.wiredcraft.com
This position is available in Shanghai.