Wiredcraft partners with teams at Starbucks, Nike, Sephora, Hilton, Converse, Burberry, Zara, Balenciaga, Bulgari, lululemon and countless others to create and grow digital products or services for tens of millions of users. We’re a digital product team, NOT an agency.
Solutions Architects at Wiredcraft are experienced tech leaders who understand the challenges our clients face, articulate strategies that support the products we create, and lead teams toward successfully shipping digital solutions. They are well versed in all aspects of software development, DevOps and Continuous Deployment, and they know what it takes to get things done with large cross-functional teams of business, design and technology stakeholders.
You’ll be working directly with our teams in the US, Paris and China, and you’ll be actively engaged with no-nonsense and technically savvy executives on the client side.
We’re growing fast, and are looking for the right person to help support our growth in the North American market and beyond.
What you’ll do
- Partner with clients to understand their technical constraints and challenges.
- Translate business strategies into technical solutions.
- Design micro-services & system wide architectures with first-class performance, scalability and security expectations.
- Support our engineers and project/product managers all the way to the finish line (aka get things running in production and fulfilling the needs of real users).
- Manage client expectations and build trust with their tech executives.
- Contribute to the improvement of our in-house proprietary software solutions.
We want somebody who is…
- A fluent English speaker.
- Available to work on US time zones, preferably based in the US or Canada.
- Able to work remotely, but potentially open to travel on-site for a couple of days per quarter.
- Experienced at writing software and leading software teams.
- Loves solving complex technical problems at scale in an enterprise context.
- Can hold his own with executives or senior stakeholders.
- Detail driven (you should catch subtle mistakes before we push things in production).
- A good communicator, and able to empathize with both our colleagues and our clients.
- Smart and proactive.
- Eager to learn.
- Not afraid of taking the lead in a fast paced environment and getting things done.
- Bonus point if you have experience with our tech stack (Node.js, Python, Go, React, Couchbase, PostgreSQL, Docker, Ansible…) or if you have experience in other areas of digital product development (project management, UI, UX, analytics, …).
Wiredcraft creates & grows digital products for the world's best brands.
We’re a full-service digital product agency with over 70 experts in Shanghai, Wuhan, Paris, US and (soon) Hong Kong. Our team of T-shaped experts help brands like Burberry, Nike, Dior, Apple, Starbucks or Hilton realize omnichannel, cross-border and digital transformation strategies.
We believe in small, agile and battle-hardened teams of designers, engineers and product experts. We help multinational corporations move at the speed of startups & develop a product culture.
Learn more about our company and how we work on our playbook: playbook.wiredcraft.com
This position is available in Remote.