Our SRE/DevOps team helps us create and maintain resilient cloud infrastructure in China and abroad. You’ll work directly with our engineering and product teams, as well as our clients, to architect, create and scale platforms for tens of millions of users.
We take pride in great engineering and invest in forward thinking technologies. We adopted Docker in 2013 and Ansible in 2012. We mostly maintain micro-services architectures using Node.js, Python and Go. We’re the organizers of JSConf China and actively contribute to Open Source projects.
As an SRE, you’ll be the team’s first line of defense for production systems. You’ll preferably squash issues before they affect users, or help escalate and coordinate recovery from incidents with our engineering and DevOps teams.
- Respond to incidents on production systems and support the engineering team with diagnosis of and recovery from failures.
- Set up and maintain logging, monitoring and backups for production services.
- Coordinate incident escalation.
- Document processes and operations to ease rotations and contribute to post-mortems.
- Establish processes to improve reliability of customers’ platforms.
- Strong at incident troubleshooting.
- Experience working with Linux systems as a developer, IT engineer, DevOps engineer, sysadmin or SRE.
- Familiarity with cloud hosting providers (e.g. AWS, QingCloud, Tencent Cloud, Aliyun, Microsoft Azure).
- Familiarity with at least one scripting language (e.g. Shell, Go, Python, Node.js).
- Experience with logging, monitoring and alerting tools (Grafana, Prometheus, InfluxDB, ELK, PagerDuty).
- Great communicator able to juggle multiple (chat) discussions at the same time.
- Written English capability is a must.
- Experience in System Architecture, High Availability & performances.
- Out-of-the-box thinking around approaches to address issues - not everything comes from a text book.
13th month salary
Work from home
Quarterly team building
Books & training
Wiredcraft creates & grows digital products for the world's best brands.
We’re a full-service digital product agency with over 100 experts in Shanghai, Wuhan, Paris and Los Angeles. Our team of T-shaped experts help brands like Burberry, Nike, Dior, Apple, Starbucks or Hilton realize omnichannel, cross-border and digital transformation strategies.
We believe in small, agile and battle-hardened teams of designers, engineers and product experts. We help multinational corporations move at the speed of startups & develop a product culture.
Learn more about our company and how we work on our playbook: playbook.wiredcraft.com