What you can expect to do:
- Work with clients and different teams to design solutions and develop services for large scale apps.
- Take ownership of products from design to delivery: everything from designing the structure, to controlling code quality and writing documentation.
- Write elegant code: maintainable, scalable and testable.
- Help take the team to the next level by improving their skills and sharing knowledge.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has 5+ years professional experience in web development. You should have at least one project that you’d be proud to show us, or even better an active GitHub profile.
- Solid web styling skills, with the ability to produce pixel perfect CSS and animations using tools and frameworks such as SASS, CSS3…
- Familiar with software architecture concepts, with basic knowledge of micro-services, RESTful API, database…
- Value UI/UX and code quality. We all play an important role in shipping products that people want. This starts with designing for users and writing elegant code.
- Prides themselves on their workflow. Git, Github, Scrum, and Agile should be second nature to you.
- Loves Open Source. We actively contribute to Open Source and run events that attract thousands of people (like JSConf China).
What we can offer you:
- Competitive compensation: 30k+ RMB/month or 200+ RMB/hour.
- Tools of the trade: a Macbook Pro, and whatever tech you need (keyboard, monitor, software…)
- Prestigious clients and interesting projects: we work with the world’s largest companies, building apps that are used by millions.
- Great work environment: modern office space with colleagues who are passionate about what they do.
- Collaborative culture: we bring an open source mentality to all aspects of our process. Your opinion will have an impact from the start.
Wiredcraft is a full-stack digital agency based in Shanghai, Shenzhen & Berlin. We’re technologists, creatives and strategists helping the largest brands in the world design, create & grow digital solutions that impact millions of people.
Our clients include Starbucks, Google, Walmart, Apple, Hilton, Dior, the World Bank & the United Nations.
Learn more about our company and how we work on our playbook: playbook.wiredcraft.com
This position is available in Shanghai.