You will work directly with our tech, design, strategy and PM teams, as well as our clients, to design, build and scale the micro-services behind Web, mobile and WeChat apps used by tens of millions of users in China and abroad.
We take pride in great engineering and invest in forward thinking technologies. We adopted Docker and React in 2013, Node.js in 2010, and we’ve also been very active contributors to the Script community in China, single-handedly organizing JSConf China since 2013.
If you’re looking for a place where you can learn from world-class software engineers while working on challenging projects (and not having to do 996), this is as good as it gets.
- Design and create high performance (low-latency, high-availability) micro-services and APIs using mostly Java.
- Integrate with mobile, WeChat and React front-end applications.
- Write reusable, testable and secure code.
- Integrate with databases (Redis, PostgreSQL, CouchBase).
- Troubleshoot production issues, support the DevOps team in scalability and performance efforts.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, including software architecture and API design.
- Coach, mentor and spread the word about software best practices inside and outside of Wiredcraft.
- 4+ years experience in backend development with Java as the main language.
- Experience with automated testing.
- Experience with continuous delivery.
- Experience handling cross-services authentication, communication and security.
- Experience working with Git and GitHub/BitBucket.
- Experience working with an agile methodology (e.g. SCRUM).
- Familiarity working with APIs or micro-services.
- Familiarity with Docker and modern DevOps/CI/CD approaches.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for security and scalability.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience designing micro-services architectures and database schemas to support business needs.
- Open Source contributions.
- Public speaking experience.
13th month salary
Work from home
Quarterly team building
Books & training
Wiredcraft creates & grows digital products for the world's best brands.
We’re a full-service digital product agency with over 100 experts in Shanghai, Wuhan, Paris and Los Angeles. Our team of T-shaped experts help brands like Burberry, Nike, Dior, Apple, Starbucks or Hilton realize omnichannel, cross-border and digital transformation strategies.
We believe in small, agile and battle-hardened teams of designers, engineers and product experts. We help multinational corporations move at the speed of startups & develop a product culture.
Learn more about our company and how we work on our playbook: playbook.wiredcraft.com