You will work directly with our tech, design, strategy and PM teams, as well as our clients, to design, build and scale Web, mobile and WeChat apps used by tens of millions of users in China and abroad.
If you’re looking for a place where you can learn from world-class software engineers while working on challenging projects (and not having to do 996), this is as good as it gets.
- Work with clients to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Design and create high performance Web, WeChat and mobile apps for tens of millions of users.
- Write reusable, testable and secure code.
- Integrate with front-end apps, APIs, micro-services and databases.
- Troubleshoot production issues, support the development and DevOps team in scalability and performance efforts.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, including user experience, software architecture and API design.
- Coach, mentor and spread the word about software best practices inside and outside of Wiredcraft.
- 4+ years experience in front-end and backend development.
- Familiarity working with APIs or micro-services.
- Experience with automated testing.
- Experience with continuous delivery.
- Experience handling cross-services authentication, communication and security.
- Experience working with Git and GitHub.
- Experience working with an agile methodology (e.g. SCRUM).
- Familiarity with Docker and modern DevOps/CI/CD approaches.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for security and scalability.
- Strong sense of UX design.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience with Node.js, NestJS or Loopback.
- Experience designing micro-services architectures and database schemas to support business needs.
- Open Source contributions.
- Public speaking experience.
13th month salary
Work from home
Quarterly team building
Books & training
Wiredcraft creates & grows digital products for the world's best brands.
We’re a full-service digital product agency with over 100 experts in Shanghai, Wuhan, Paris and Los Angeles. Our team of T-shaped experts help brands like Burberry, Nike, Dior, Apple, Starbucks or Hilton realize omnichannel, cross-border and digital transformation strategies.
We believe in small, agile and battle-hardened teams of designers, engineers and product experts. We help multinational corporations move at the speed of startups & develop a product culture.
Learn more about our company and how we work on our playbook: playbook.wiredcraft.com