What you’ll do:
You’ll work collaboratively with members of the business and operations team to manage our inbound leads and support pre-sales processes. Think long term partnerships with premium brands working on their core digital experience.
On a day-to-day you will:
- Manage the sales pipeline. Keep track of our deals in the CRM and maintain communication with key stakeholders.
- Improve sales processes. Improve existing processes and build new ones to help our team work more efficiently and effectively.
- Act as a liaison between the Business and Operations teams. Ensure the successful completion of all client-facing deliverables and pre-sales internal processes
- Create more business opportunities. Learn how to pitch our company and represent us at offline events
- Help grow and improve the team. There is still a lot of room for our team to grow on the business, marketing and consulting fronts. We hope you’ll help us get there.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has advanced/fluent spoken and written Mandarin, advanced English.
- Has experience with sales. Ideally, you’ve already worked in business development or sales before and are familiar with what goes on behind the scenes.
- Loves technology and design. We create digital solutions for premium brands and organize creative events with communities of thousands (like the UI/UX Conf).
- Is interested in sales operations and is a creative problem-solver. We’ll count on you to think of creative ways to help our team grow bigger and stronger.
- Is transparent and wants to learn. We’re constantly learning new things, challenging each other and discussing things in the open.
- Values trust and good work. We do not negotiate on quality and are focusing on long term partnerships with clients of similar values.
Wiredcraft creates & grows digital products for the world's best brands.
We’re a full-service digital product agency with over 65 experts in Shanghai, Paris and (soon) Hong Kong. Our team of T-shaped experts help brands like Burberry, Nike, Dior, Apple, Starbucks or Hilton realize omnichannel, cross-border and digital transformation strategies.
We believe in small, agile and battle-hardened teams of designers, engineers and product experts. We help multinational corporations move at the speed of startups & develop a product culture.
Learn more about our company and how we work on our playbook: playbook.wiredcraft.com
This position is available in Shanghai.