What you’ll do:
You’ll work collaboratively with members of the business and operations team to manage our inbound leads and support pre-sales processes. Think long term partnerships with premium brands working on their core digital experience.
On a day-to-day you will:
- Manage the sales pipeline. Keep track of our deals in the CRM and maintain communication with key stakeholders.
- Improve sales processes. Improve existing processes and build new ones to help our team work more efficiently and effectively.
- Act as a liaison between the Business and Operations teams. Ensure the successful completion of all client-facing deliverables and pre-sales internal processes
- Create more business opportunities. Learn how to pitch our company and represent us at offline events
- Help grow and improve the team. There is still a lot of room for our team to grow on the business, marketing and consulting fronts. We hope you’ll help us get there.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has advanced/fluent spoken and written Mandarin, advanced English.
- Has experience with sales. Ideally, you’ve already worked in business development or sales before and are familiar with what goes on behind the scenes.
- Loves technology and design. We create digital solutions for premium brands and organize creative events with communities of thousands (like the UI/UX Conf).
- Is interested in sales operations and is a creative problem-solver. We’ll count on you to think of creative ways to help our team grow bigger and stronger.
- Is transparent and wants to learn. We’re constantly learning new things, challenging each other and discussing things in the open.
- Values trust and good work. We do not negotiate on quality and are focusing on long term partnerships with clients of similar values.
13th month salary
Work from home
Monthly team building
Books & training
Wiredcraft creates & grows digital products for the world's best brands.
We’re a full-service digital product agency with over 65 experts in Shanghai, Paris and (soon) Hong Kong. Our team of T-shaped experts help brands like Burberry, Nike, Dior, Apple, Starbucks or Hilton realize omnichannel, cross-border and digital transformation strategies.
We believe in small, agile and battle-hardened teams of designers, engineers and product experts. We help multinational corporations move at the speed of startups & develop a product culture.
Learn more about our company and how we work on our playbook: playbook.wiredcraft.com
This position is available in Shanghai.