It sucks to be selling something you don’t believe in
It’s Monday morning and you’re kicking off the week. Coffee in hand, you check out your calendar; your days are sprinkled with networking events and a few client meetings. You’re pretty sure you’re gonna spend another week giving away business cards and regurgitating the same pitch, in the hope that somebody will give you and your team a shot.
The thing is, you’re not that excited with what you’re offering your clients. Either that or it’s the clients who are not that exciting.
Or maybe you simply don’t have a job yet: even better.
Wanna sell stuff your mom would be proud of?
We work with the biggest brands in the world: Apple, Walmart, Google, the United Nations… We solve real-world problems with cutting-edge technology.
Our work impacts tens of millions of people, sometimes entire countries. We have, for example, built the software to run the elections of Myanmar and helped Starbucks to expand their digital presence in China.
We’re agile, growing fast and need more people to help us follow up with potential clients and generate new leads.
We need sales folks who are…
- Hungry, smart & resourceful. You’ll work closely with our CEO and the rest of the team to follow up on leads and help us create more opportunities to find new clients. You’ll focus first on the city you join us in, but we have clients in Shanghai, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, London, DC and New York.
- Tech savvy & familiar with some of what we do; Web & mobile, UI & UX design, data science, cloud…
- Confident & agile. We move fast, in independent teams and work with large clients. We like people who take initiatives and who can get things done.
- Organized. While we’re agile, we’re organized and tend to build repeatable processes. Just have a look at our playbook (especially the business section) to see what we mean.
- Interested in marketing and automation. We are increasingly relying on inbound marketing and automation strategies (e.g. drip campaigns, automated email follow ups…).
- Likable & Patient. A sale may take a while and we’ve had fantastic results by overall being awesome, kind and patient; sooner or later people come to us with something they’d like us to build.
- Plays nice with others. We have a distributed team and work in a very asynchronous fashion. We’re organized and invest heavily in proper communications.
- Speak the local language whether German in Berlin or Chinese in Shanghai.
FYI, we prefer to pay fair salaries over sales commissions but are open to discussion. We believe this helps align business incentives with the goals or needs of our team and customers.
Wiredcraft is a full-stack digital agency based in Shanghai, Shenzhen & Berlin. We’re technologists, creatives and strategists helping the largest brands in the world design, create & grow digital solutions that impact millions of people.
Learn more about our company and how we work on our playbook: playbook.wiredcraft.com