The majority of our sales leads are inbound.
After a few years of organic growth, we are now building a tight (and hungry) business team to accelerate our success.
We’re looking for someone who’s been around the block and wants to lead Sales & Marketing, promoting Wiredcraft as a top digital product consultancy and helping some of the best brands in the world succeed with their digital strategy in China (and abroad).
This is a Director position: you’ll work directly with other Directors, under the China MD and with the CEO.
We will give you the freedom and resources you need to succeed but expect you to make things happen and stay aligned with our values: truth, excellence and ownership.
What you’ll do:
- Own, track and report on sales KPIs.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Coordinate cross-functional teams in understanding our clients’ goals and create digital strategies aligned with them.
- Collaborate with other teams to create marketing and sales materials.
- Grow and train the Sales & Marketing team.
- Oversee and contribute to key proposals.
- Act to acquire new customers.
- Contribute with other leaders to the long-term growth strategy of the company, in China and abroad.
What we’re looking for:
- Understanding of our market (e.g. digital consulting and solutions).
- Proven sales experience, meeting or exceeding targets.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Previous experience as a sales executive, sales manager or sales director.
- Proven experience tracking business KPIs, preferably with an online sales CRM solution.
- Fluent (or close to it) in Chinese and English.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable engaging with and influencing C-level executives.
- Bonus points:
- Agency or consultancy experience.
- Marketing experience (especially inbound marketing).
13th month salary
Work from home
Monthly team building
Books & training
Wiredcraft creates & grows digital products for the world's best brands.
We’re a full-service digital product agency with over 70 experts in Shanghai, Wuhan, Paris, US and (soon) Hong Kong. Our team of T-shaped experts help brands like Burberry, Nike, Dior, Apple, Starbucks or Hilton realize omnichannel, cross-border and digital transformation strategies.
We believe in small, agile and battle-hardened teams of designers, engineers and product experts. We help multinational corporations move at the speed of startups & develop a product culture.
Learn more about our company and how we work on our playbook: playbook.wiredcraft.com
This position is available in Shanghai.