We are looking for digitally savvy business profiles interested in working close with our clients: think Nike, Starbucks, lululemon or Burberry.
All of our business is inbound; you will NOT be chasing clients on LinkedIn or wasting time at networking events.
Instead, you will coordinate with designers, engineers, strategists and business stakeholders to understand what premium brands are trying to achieve.
You will design strategies, create proposals, figure out budgets to support it and present it to our clients.
What you’ll do:
- Be the primary point of contact for incoming opportunities.
- Assess and qualify leads.
- Coordinate discussions with internal and external stakeholders to define the context, goals and scope of qualified leads.
- Lead from start to finish the proposal process, including answering client requests (RFI, RFP, …), creating budget estimates and presentation and presenting proposals to our prospective clients.
- Coordinate negotiation and contracting processes with internal stakeholders.
- Expand existing accounts by identifying new opportunities and engaging with client stakeholders post-engagement.
- Track and report on sales activities and targets.
What we’re looking for:
- Understanding of our market (e.g. digital services and solutions).
- Fluent (or close to it) in Chinese and English.
- Previous experience as a business analyst, business developer or sales in a relevant organization (agency, consultancy, software provider…).
- Self-driven, reliable and detail-oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with presentation software (Powerpoint, Keynote, Google Slides…).
- Comfortable engaging with high level executives.
FYI, we prefer to pay fair salaries over sales commissions but are open to discussing it. We believe this helps align business incentives with the goals or needs of our team and customers.
13th month salary
Work from home
Monthly team building
Books & training
Wiredcraft creates & grows digital products for the world's best brands.
We’re a full-service digital product agency with over 70 experts in Shanghai, Wuhan, Paris, US and (soon) Hong Kong. Our team of T-shaped experts help brands like Burberry, Nike, Dior, Apple, Starbucks or Hilton realize omnichannel, cross-border and digital transformation strategies.
We believe in small, agile and battle-hardened teams of designers, engineers and product experts. We help multinational corporations move at the speed of startups & develop a product culture.
Learn more about our company and how we work on our playbook: playbook.wiredcraft.com