Feel like recruitment is boring? Certainly not with us!
We’re growing fast, with close to 100% growth on staff year-on-year. We’re nerds and creatives creating digital products for companies like Google, Starbucks, and Walmart.
That’s why we need you. We need somebody to help us keep that momentum and grow the team to take on new challenges. You’ll be the gatekeeper for all our recruitment needs - helping us to fill the gaps for all departments, whether that’s marketing, operations, project management, design, or development.
What you would be in charge of…
With the help of our leadership, marketing and employee happiness teams, you would deal with;
- Recruitment; advertising open opportunities and screening potential candidates - you’ll need to reach out and make sure our ads are being seen by the right audiences.
- Contracting & Legal; working with the HR and business teams, as well as our lawyer and legal counsel, you’ll help us stay out of trouble and get contracts taken care of.
- Logistics; may this be help us plan for moving to a new office, organizing a company off-site with HR, or making sure we don’t run out of supplies (or food).
We’re looking for someone who…
- Has recruitment experience, 2-3 years minimum, with some admin experience as well.
- Can speak Mandarin & English. We have a fair amount of 老外 on the team and international clients.
- Is patient and organized.
- Not afraid to be transparent and to take initiatives. We like to work as a team and love people who take the lead.
- Eager to learn. We encourage people to grow their skills and like to take unusual approaches to solving problems.
- Technically minded. We’re a team of nerds, so bonus points if you have a technical background, or an understanding of it.
Wiredcraft is a full-stack digital agency based in Shanghai, Shenzhen & Berlin. We’re technologists, creatives and strategists helping the largest brands in the world design, create & grow digital solutions that impact millions of people.
Learn more about our company and how we work on our playbook: playbook.wiredcraft.com
This position is available in Shanghai.