Quality Assurance without assholes
You spend your morning clicking through sudoku and the morning crossword. You love troubleshooting and you’re the go to guy when things go wrong. As you sip your morning coffee you think about having a bug-free world, and you’re going to be the one to make it happen (at least on this project).
The problem is you’re really limited at your current job you suggest new testing plans and strategies but get shot down. You want an environment where your ideas are respected by the team and you get a chance to lead and develop your ideas.
What you deserve
- Freedom to research new methodologies and best practices for QA, and you’ll lead the QA team and will have the time and space to create our processes and test them.
- Support from our project manager and team, you won’t be alone. You’ll have an open and comfortable space to ask questions and the space to make decisions to create QA best practices,
- Someone who cares about you. Competitive Salary, Quarterly Salary Reviews and 13th month bonus. Benefits include flexible hours, weekly team lunch, biquarterly team buildings, gym membership, yearly health checkups, 200RMB monthly metro credit, and more…
Who are we looking for?
We’d like to find somebody who is…
- Familiar with various OSs and devices. You’re not a luddite, you’ve swiped and pinched on iOS and Android, and you’ve clicked around on OS X and Windows.
- Interested in troubleshooting. People call you when things go wrong and you’ve done some network troubleshooting for your crazy aunt.
- Open to learning and experimenting. There’s rarely a dull moment at the office, you’ll be constantly trying out new methodologies and best practices. If you like to learn and grow your skills, you’ll love working with us; we encourage our colleagues to become T-shaped.
- All about shipping and getting things done. We’re increasingly distributed, with offices in Berlin and Shanghai. We’re a no-nonsense type of team; we invest heavily in asynchronous communications and let actions speak for themselves.
- Eagle-eyed and doesn’t give up, you can pay close attention to details on security, performance and optimization,
- Smart (with a great sense of humor, and who likes long walks on the beach),
- Eager to learn (a lot),
- Not afraid to experiment.
Wiredcraft is a full-stack digital agency based in Shanghai, Shenzhen & Berlin. We’re technologists, creatives and strategists helping the largest brands in the world design, create & grow digital solutions that impact millions of people.
Our clients include Starbucks, Google, Walmart, Apple, Hilton, Dior, the World Bank & the United Nations.
Learn more about our company and how we work on our playbook: playbook.wiredcraft.com