Our QA team works directly with our design, tech and project teams to guarantee we’re delivering software that meets our standards; beautiful, functional, performant and secure.
You’ll be our first and last line of defense before we ship WeChat, mobile and Web applications to tens of millions of users. You’ll be empowered to define how all other teams approach increasing the quality of our deliveries.
For candidates with more experience we are also open to Senior QA Engineer role.
- Review and analyze product requirements.
- Develop detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Execute tests, record test logs and track defects in test or project management tools (e.g. Jira)
- Identify and report issues found, then work with the team to get them resolved
- Follow up on testing status and write test reports
- Recommend and establish best testing practices and methodologies
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience testing digital products
- Good written and verbal English communication skills.
- Preferably BS in Computer Science or relevant field
- Good understanding of agile methodology (e.g. SCRUM)
- Familiarity with Jira and GitHub or other test/project management tools
- Preferably experienced with mobile app or Wechat mini-program testing
- Ability to automate testing with Selenium, Cypress, Appium, Cucumber, …
- Experience with performance testing using Loadrunner, Jmeter, …
13th month salary
Work from home
Monthly team building
Books & training
Wiredcraft creates & grows digital products for the world's best brands.
We’re a full-service digital product agency with over 70 experts in Shanghai, Wuhan, Paris, US and (soon) Hong Kong. Our team of T-shaped experts help brands like Burberry, Nike, Dior, Apple, Starbucks or Hilton realize omnichannel, cross-border and digital transformation strategies.
We believe in small, agile and battle-hardened teams of designers, engineers and product experts. We help multinational corporations move at the speed of startups & develop a product culture.
Learn more about our company and how we work on our playbook: playbook.wiredcraft.com