Our QA team works directly with our design, tech and project teams to guarantee we’re delivering software that meets our standards; beautiful, functional, performant and secure.
You’ll be our first and last line of defense before we ship WeChat, mobile and Web applications to tens of millions of users. You’ll be empowered to define how all other teams approach increasing the quality of our deliveries.
For candidates with more experience we are also open to Senior QA Engineer role.
- Review and analyze product requirements.
- Develop detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Execute tests, record test logs and track defects in test or project management tools (e.g. Jira)
- Identify and report issues found, then work with the team to get them resolved
- Follow up on testing status and write test reports
- Recommend and establish best testing practices and methodologies
- For senior roles:
- Mentor more junior members
- Create test strategy.
- Help improve testing processes and frameworks.
- Minimum of 1 years (or 3 years for senior) of experience testing digital products (mobile app, website or WeChat mini-program).
- Good written English skills. Basic verbal English communication skills.
- Good understanding of agile methodology (e.g. SCRUM).
- Understand API testing and able to handle API with Postman,Jmeter or with a testing framework.
- Familiarity with Jira and GitHub or other test/project management tools.
- Preferably BS in Computer Science or relevant field.
13th month salary
Work from home
Quarterly team building
Books & training
Wiredcraft creates & grows digital products for the world's best brands.
We’re a full-service digital product agency with over 100 experts in Shanghai, Wuhan, Paris and Los Angeles. Our team of T-shaped experts help brands like Burberry, Nike, Dior, Apple, Starbucks or Hilton realize omnichannel, cross-border and digital transformation strategies.
We believe in small, agile and battle-hardened teams of designers, engineers and product experts. We help multinational corporations move at the speed of startups & develop a product culture.
Learn more about our company and how we work on our playbook: playbook.wiredcraft.com