Our QA team works directly with our design, tech and project teams to guarantee we’re delivering software that meets our standards; beautiful, functional, performant and secure.
You’ll be our first and last line of defense before we ship WeChat, mobile and Web applications to tens of millions of users. You’ll be empowered to define how all other teams approach increasing the quality of our deliveries.
- Review and analyze requirements, specifications, and technical design documents, providing timely feedback
- Develop detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Execute tests, record test logs and track defects in test or project management tools (e.g. Jira)
- Identify and report issues found, then ensure they are resolved
- Follow up on testing status and write test reports
- Recommend and establish best testing practices and methodologies
- Research technologies and come up with new testing solutions
- Preferably BS in Computer Science or relevant field
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- 3 to 5 years of software testing and test management experience
- Experience leading a team
- Experience working with an agile methodology (e.g. SCRUM)
- Familiarity with Jira and GitHub or other test/project management tools
- Preferably experienced with mobile apps and/or mini-program testing
- Preferably experiences with automated testing and performance testing
- Familiarity with Docker and modern CI/CD approaches (Jenkins, Travis CI, …)
- Proven ability to learn and research new concepts, ideas, and technologies quickly
- Ability to automate testing with Selenium, Cypress, Appium, Cucumber, …
- Experience with performance testing using Loadrunner, Jmeter, …
13th month salary
Work from home
Monthly team building
Books & training
Wiredcraft creates & grows digital products for the world's best brands.
We’re a full-service digital product agency with over 65 experts in Shanghai, Paris and (soon) Hong Kong. Our team of T-shaped experts help brands like Burberry, Nike, Dior, Apple, Starbucks or Hilton realize omnichannel, cross-border and digital transformation strategies.
We believe in small, agile and battle-hardened teams of designers, engineers and product experts. We help multinational corporations move at the speed of startups & develop a product culture.
Learn more about our company and how we work on our playbook: playbook.wiredcraft.com