Project Managers at Wiredcraft work at the intersection of digital teams, both on our side and with our clients’. They help create plans to ship digital products to millions of users, and are responsible for managing and coordinating resources needed to successfully meet project goals.
You’ll be supporting talented teams of engineers, designers and strategists in building mission-critical digital experiences at scale for some of the best brands in the world.
- Ensure successful delivery of projects on time and on budget
- Manage project scope, timeline and resources
- Coordinate teams of digital experts (engineers, designers, strategists) to design and ship digital solutions
- Manage the relationship between our team and the client
- Communicate and report to stakeholders on progress
- Actively resolve issues, identify risks and escalate as needed
- Manage client expectations, build rapport and support business activities (upselling, negotiations, estimates…)
- Lead project documentation
- Contribute to process improvement and team knowledge building
- Fluent and/or conversational English and Mandarin
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Great communicator and able to empathize with both our colleagues and our clients
- Excellent at prioritization and multitasking
- Comfortable with web, mobile and/or WeChat technologies
- Interested in digital product strategy, design and software development
- Track record of successfully managing digital projects (web, mobile, WeChat)
- Experience leading tech and/or design teams
- Experience working with agile methodologies (scrum, kanban)
- Hands on experience with project management tools (preferably Jira)
- Ability to build strong client relationships
- Go-getter attitude and willing to take ownership of deliveries
- Eager to learn and not afraid to make an effort to improve in areas where you lack previous experience
13th month salary
Work from home
Quarterly team building
Books & training
Wiredcraft creates & grows digital products for the world's best brands.
We’re a full-service digital product agency with over 70 experts in Shanghai, Wuhan, Paris, US and (soon) Hong Kong. Our team of T-shaped experts help brands like Burberry, Nike, Dior, Apple, Starbucks or Hilton realize omnichannel, cross-border and digital transformation strategies.
We believe in small, agile and battle-hardened teams of designers, engineers and product experts. We help multinational corporations move at the speed of startups & develop a product culture.
Learn more about our company and how we work on our playbook: playbook.wiredcraft.com
This position is available in Shanghai.