Time to unleash your potential
You are all about building great products, business-wise, user-wise and product-wise. Yet at the moment, your hands are tied either because of a lack of team capacity or a leader that doesn’t appreciate your vision and approach.
Having concrete product management skills and well-rounded cross-field experience, you’re looking for an environment that appreciates product culture, where you can fuel up each product building step along the way.
What we think the core of product management comes down to:
- Strong product sense and skills in your everyday work, no matter whether it’s a daily scrum with your colleagues or a client meeting
- Outstanding logical thinking and analytical writing skills to get the engine started
- Excellent communication and clear ownership to lead the team in the same direction
What you’ll be doing here:
- Manage in-house and clients’ products, including B2B/B2C/Tmall platform related product planning, prototyping, and iteration design
- Analyze industries and competitors, creating product plans and long term strategies
- Write documents for product design iteration and requirements
- Evaluate product performance/user behavior using data and research, recommend next-step iterations and development tagets to improve product KPIs
- Define product scenarios according to the company’s business needs
- Support project managers in resource planning to ensure high quality of the product delivery
- Manage and improve the product lifecycle
Here’s what we are after
- More than 2 years of experience as a product manager, preferably in ecommerce and/or O2O products. Experience with Tmall’s member integrations and targeted marketing would be a PLUS!
- Proficient in writing MRD/PRD and user stories, with strong sense of product planning and product design.
- Deep understanding of interactive design, user experience enhancement, and functional ease of use for mobile internet products.
- Strong project management ability, an understanding of data strategies, and proficiency at analyzing user needs.
- Skills for working with analytical tools, i.e. Processon, Xmind etc.; proficiency with prototyping tools is a plus, Figma, Sketch, Axure, etc.
- A go-getter, able to work under pressure while maintaining visibility under heavy workload; willingness to prioritize tasks and take quick decisions.
- Strong analytical thinking.
- Excellent English communication skills (written and oral). Fluency in Mandarin is preferred.
13th month salary
Work from home
Quarterly team building
Books & training
Wiredcraft creates & grows digital products for the world's best brands.
We’re a full-service digital product agency with over 100 experts in Shanghai, Wuhan, Paris and Los Angeles. Our team of T-shaped experts help brands like Burberry, Nike, Dior, Apple, Starbucks or Hilton realize omnichannel, cross-border and digital transformation strategies.
We believe in small, agile and battle-hardened teams of designers, engineers and product experts. We help multinational corporations move at the speed of startups & develop a product culture.
Learn more about our company and how we work on our playbook: playbook.wiredcraft.com
Position open in Shanghai.