Time to unleash your potential
You are all about building great products, business-wise, user-wise and product-wise. Yet at the moment, your hands are tied either because of a lack of team capacity or a leader that doesn’t appreciate your vision and approach.
Having concrete product management skills and well-rounded cross-field experience, you’re looking for an environment that appreciates product culture, where you can fuel up each product building step along the way.
What we think the core of product management comes down to:
- Strong product sense and skills in your everyday work, no matter whether it’s a daily scrum with your colleagues or a client meeting
- Outstanding logical thinking and analytical writing skills to get the engine started
- Excellent communication and clear ownership to lead the team in the same direction
What you’ll be doing here:
- Manage in-house and clients’ products, either B2B or B2C product, including product planning, prototyping, and iteration design
- Analyze industry and competitors, create product plan and long term strategy
- Write documents for product designing, product iteration and product requirements
- Evaluate product performance/user behavior using data and research, recommend next-step iterations/next phase development and improve product KPIs
- Building core products and scenarios according to the company’s business needs, and responsible for product strategy landing
- Support project managers in grabbing resources to ensure high quality of the product
- Product life cycle management, explore user scenarios
Here’s what we are after
- Has more than 2 years of experience as a product manager, preferably in Ecommerce, O2O products; and also experience in user experience design and product launch
- Proficient in writing MRD/PRD and user stories, product planning and product designing
- Deep understanding of interactive design, user experience enhancement and functional ease of use of mobile internet products
- Strong project management ability, sensitive data awareness, good at analyzing user needs
- Has strong analytical thinking and project management skills
- Proficiency with analytical tools, i.e. Processon, Xmind etc.; proficiency with prototyping tools is a plus, Figma, Sketch, Axure, etc.
- Is a go-getter, able to work under pressure, maintaining visibility under a heavy workload; willingness to prioritize tasks and take quick decisions
- Excellent English communication skills (written and oral). Fluency in Mandarin is preferred.
Wiredcraft is a full-stack digital agency based in Shanghai, Shenzhen & Berlin. We’re technologists, creatives and strategists helping the largest brands in the world design, create & grow digital solutions that impact millions of people.
Our clients include Starbucks, Google, Walmart, Apple, Hilton, Dior, the World Bank & the United Nations.
Learn more about our company and how we work on our playbook: playbook.wiredcraft.com
This position is available in Shanghai.