Omni helps companies build a world class digital presence on top of safe & scalable APIs. Our technology has helped companies around the world create membership programs, unlock O2O engagement opportunities, and create a seamless experience across in-store and online touchpoints.
Omni serves as the backbone of software systems used by tens of millions of people, and as Product Engineering Lead, you will define fullstack development strategies, assess a wide range of technical solutions, and write code to bring the roadmap to life. We expect you to care about the full product experience, including the business context, user experience, testing, deployment, and quality control.
What you’ll do:
- Assess cross-functional technical solutions with a product-centered mindset.
- Write code & contribute to Omni from design to delivery.
- Get sh*t done: help advance our roadmap by building features that are maintainable, scalable and testable. We care about details, but we don’t let them bog us down.
- Maintain quality, set good development practices, and define standards that keep the focus on the right things.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has 6+ years of professional experience in fullstack development. Omni is a SaaS platform, so you should also have a sense for what kinds of technical and product-related challenges that entails.
- Values good, clear, transparent communication. You should be able to coordinate and communicate across stakeholders that span several functional areas, including designers, product owners, frontend/backend developers, DevOps, test engineers, and business stakeholders.
- Values UI/UX & code quality. We all play an important role in shipping products that people want. This starts with designing for users and writing clean code.
- Is results-oriented. Although we care about building solutions that scale, our primary goal is to solve business needs. Sometimes that means making tough tradeoffs to focus our effort on the things that matter most to consumers.
13th month salary
Work from home
Monthly team building
Books & training
Wiredcraft creates & grows digital products for the world's best brands.
We’re a full-service digital product agency with over 70 experts in Shanghai, Wuhan, Paris, US and (soon) Hong Kong. Our team of T-shaped experts help brands like Burberry, Nike, Dior, Apple, Starbucks or Hilton realize omnichannel, cross-border and digital transformation strategies.
We believe in small, agile and battle-hardened teams of designers, engineers and product experts. We help multinational corporations move at the speed of startups & develop a product culture.
Learn more about our company and how we work on our playbook: playbook.wiredcraft.com
This position is available in Shanghai.