What you’ll do:
You will be leading the operations team which oversees finance, contracting, HR and admin.
On a day-to-day you will:
- Oversee budgets, invoicing and our P&L for China. You’ll report on these matters directly to our CEO and help shape forecasting for our company growth.
- Handle contracting and negotiation, especially to support our sales team.
- Help the team develop, document and follow processes, whether it’s our remote work policy for our staff or our contracting & procurement process.
- Manage finance, HR and admin staff. This is only a team of 3, but this will likely grow as we expand to new offices.
- Report to leadership team on operations summary regularly.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has 5+ years experience in finance and/or operations. You’ll work under our President, report to our CEO and be in charge of making sure our operations are in order.
- Takes ownership & knows how to lead (rather than manage) a team. We have big plans and need somebody who can make sure our operations can sustain our growth.
- Is fluent in Mandarin and preferably local. We don’t things to be lost in translation.
- Loves processes and automation. We like to document what we do and automate ourselves out of it when we can, we hope you do too. Just have a look at our (public) playbook to see what we mean by that.
- Is transparent and wants to learn. We’re constantly trying out new things, challenging each other and discussing things in the open.
Wiredcraft is a full-stack digital agency based in Shanghai, Shenzhen & Berlin. We’re technologists, creatives and strategists helping the largest brands in the world design, create & grow digital solutions that impact millions of people.
Our clients include Starbucks, Google, Walmart, Apple, Hilton, Dior, the World Bank & the United Nations.
Learn more about our company and how we work on our playbook: playbook.wiredcraft.com
This position is available in Shanghai.