Need a change?
You’re a Magento whiz, bored with your current role. Every day is the same - you’re desperate for a change, wanting something more out of life. You’re ready to take on the challenge of freelancing and release yourself from those corporate shackles. You’re ready to come join us.
We’re looking for someone who
- is a seasoned PHP programmer with a deep understanding of e-commerce problematics
- understands theming PHP applications, from Sketch to InVision mockups, you’re able to implement our designs with ease
- understands Zend Framework
- knows EAV and MySQL in and out
- can build a full-fledged website from scratch
- will support when needed on Magento configuration
- has great communications skills, and is used to working with agencies
- has an online portfolio - show us what you’ve got!
What the heck are you waiting for? Join us, seriously.
We’re not only nice people, we do very interesting work:
- We do sh*t that matters, working on our own stuff (like devo.ps) and building products for folks you may have heard of like the World Bank or the UN, things like leveraging Open Data to visualize poverty and education, or designing election platforms (not kidding).
- We take care of our team. We will get you the gear you want (Macbook, ergonomic chair, standing desk... just ask for it), flexible working hours (and no overtime), paid personal leave, snacks, foosball competitions, WiiU play time, weekly team lunches, team-building events and our yearly company trip (this year was Berlin and Prague for 2 weeks).
- We spend a lot of time experimenting with new things. Most of us are dabbling in 2 or 3 fields and we love it when folks decide to learn new stuff (on company time obviously).
- We’re very transparent about anything that goes at the company and let people assume the role they feel comfortable with. If you feel like you can do a better job by taking over something, it’s most likely people will be happy to let you try.
- We’re distributed, with folks in Berlin, Shanghai, and the US.