Need a change?
You’re a Magento whiz, bored with your current role. Every day is the same - you’re desperate for a change, wanting something more out of life. You’re ready to take on the challenge of freelancing and release yourself from those corporate shackles. You’re ready to come join us.
We’re looking for someone who
- is a seasoned PHP programmer with a deep understanding of e-commerce problematics
- understands theming PHP applications, from Sketch to InVision mockups, you’re able to implement our designs with ease
- understands Zend Framework
- knows EAV and MySQL in and out
- can build a full-fledged website from scratch
- will support when needed on Magento configuration
- has great communications skills, and is used to working with agencies
- has an online portfolio - show us what you’ve got!
Here's a few reasons on why you'll have a blast, guaranteed:
- We build sh*t that matters for some of the biggest organizations in the world, from Google to Starbucks and the UN. We built the software running the elections of Myanmar (not kidding) and fixed HR with machine learning for billion-dollar companies.
- We're wicked smart, passionate and don't settle on quality. You'll get to learn from some of the smartest folks in town and grow your skills like never before.
- We care about each other... a lot! We try really hard to keep everybody happy, whether it's with perks (free snacks, Macbook, ergonomic chair, books, standing desks...), flexible working hours, company trips or generous vacation and remote work policies. Our playbook has all the deets.
- We use cool tech and encourage people to learn. Most of our colleagues are T-shaped. If you're not, we'll help you get there. We used Node.js, Drip campaigns, React, A/B testing, Figma, Docker and design thinking before it was cool. (We know, so hipster).
- We have a strong culture built on trust. We're transparent and treat our colleagues like responsible adults. Read more about our culture in our playbook.
- We're in Berlin, Shanghai, and soon NYC. We also occasionally have folks moving around offices or working remotely.