You will work directly with our tech, design, strategy and PM teams, as well as our clients, to design, build and scale the micro-services behind Web, mobile and WeChat apps used by tens of millions of users in China and abroad.
If you’re looking for a place where you can learn from world-class software engineers while working on challenging projects (and not having to do 996), this is as good as it gets.
- Design and create high performance (low-latency, high-availability) micro-services and APIs using mostly Java.
- Integrate with mobile, WeChat and React front-end applications.
- Write reusable, testable and secure code.
- Integrate with databases (Redis, PostgreSQL, CouchBase).
- Troubleshoot production issues, support the DevOps team in scalability and performance efforts.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, including software architecture and API design.
- Coach, mentor and spread the word about software best practices inside and outside of Wiredcraft.
- 3+ years experience in backend development with Java as the main language.
- Experience with automated testing.
- Experience with continuous delivery.
- Experience handling cross-services authentication, communication and security.
- Experience working with Git and GitHub/BitBucket.
- Experience working with an agile methodology (e.g. SCRUM).
- Familiarity working with APIs or micro-services.
- Familiarity with Docker and modern DevOps/CI/CD approaches.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for security and scalability.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience designing micro-services architectures and database schemas to support business needs.
- Open Source contributions.
- Public speaking experience.
13th month salary
Work from home
Quarterly team building
Books & training
Wiredcraft creates & grows digital products for the world's best brands.
We’re a full-service digital product agency with over 100 experts in Shanghai, Wuhan, Paris and Los Angeles. Our team of T-shaped experts help brands like Burberry, Nike, Dior, Apple, Starbucks or Hilton realize omnichannel, cross-border and digital transformation strategies.
We believe in small, agile and battle-hardened teams of designers, engineers and product experts. We help multinational corporations move at the speed of startups & develop a product culture.
Learn more about our company and how we work on our playbook: playbook.wiredcraft.com