This position is open to contractors.
Our team is looking for developers to expand our iOS team, creating consumer apps for Fortune 100 clients. You’ll be working with our tech, design and product teams to create, launch and grow mobile apps for millions of users, in China and abroad.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Integrate with data sources and APIs
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
- Conversational English (reading and writing)
- Proficient with Objective-C and/or Swift, and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Familiar with Git and GitHub
- Familiarity with CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery)
13th month salary
Work from home
Monthly team building
Books & training
Wiredcraft creates & grows digital products for the world's best brands.
We’re a full-service digital product agency with over 70 experts in Shanghai, Wuhan, Paris, US and (soon) Hong Kong. Our team of T-shaped experts help brands like Burberry, Nike, Dior, Apple, Starbucks or Hilton realize omnichannel, cross-border and digital transformation strategies.
We believe in small, agile and battle-hardened teams of designers, engineers and product experts. We help multinational corporations move at the speed of startups & develop a product culture.
Learn more about our company and how we work on our playbook: playbook.wiredcraft.com
This position is available in Shanghai.