Tired of your genius being stifled?
You’re intelligent, quirky, and confident in your voice. You’re a story teller and you understand that user experience isn’t just for designers. You currently maintain a clickbait blog, and your soul dies a little every time you write a title including “top 10” or “the ways.” You want a job that makes your mom proud.
You deserve better.
Imagine real responsibilities like minting the voice of company and client copy, and proposing editorial strategy. Working with an international team to create and manage technical online content, and our communities on social media, and using a data-driven approach to validate our traffic acquisition channels.
Here is what we have to offer
- Actual responsibilities. You’ll be in charge of online content, communities and all our traffic acquisition strategy. You want to weigh in decisions and make an actual contribution to the work your team is pushing.
- Work that actually means something. Working on products that solve real problems (aka not another “Yo app”).
- The opportunity (and time) to experiment and learn. Testing and measuring is a big part of marketing for us. Even if it means failing a few times (or often), you’ll have the freedom to figure out what works and what doesn’t.
- International experience. You’ll be working with an international marketing team and well known international clients.
- We care about you. Competitive Salary, Quarterly Salary Reviews and 13th month bonus. Benefits include weekly team lunch, biquarterly team buildings, gym membership, yearly health checkups, 200RMB monthly metro credit, and more…
We’re looking for somebody who is…
- a native English speaker, and confidence in basic Mandarin (HSK 3-4) is a plus.
- an outstanding writer. You craft copy in your sleep, and can change your voice to match “in house” blog, case study and press releases, as well as client copy.
- a data nerd. You have a methodical approach to content strategy and planing, and want to use data to set up an editorial workflow. You love campaign tagging, metrics and SEO. Basic Marketing Automation understanding (plus)
- knowledgable about Western and Chinese culture, you need to know our audience and the ways to reach them.
- a people person. You can grow our online community and you know how to leverage our events.
- a creative and has an eye for design, you’re not afraid to challenge the status quo, and you have a keen eye for details. Experience editing videos is a plus.
- comfortable talking to a crowd, you will support our marketing team at the Wiredcraft hosted events like (JS Conf, UI/UX Conf, and our monthly meetups)
- a team player, you will be working on an international team.
Don’t sweat it if you’re not a perfect match: we don’t mind teaching people.
Wiredcraft creates & grows digital products for the world's best brands.
We’re a full-service digital product agency with over 65 experts in Shanghai, Paris and (soon) Hong Kong. Our team of T-shaped experts help brands like Burberry, Nike, Dior, Apple, Starbucks or Hilton realize omnichannel, cross-border and digital transformation strategies.
We believe in small, agile and battle-hardened teams of designers, engineers and product experts. We help multinational corporations move at the speed of startups & develop a product culture.
Learn more about our company and how we work on our playbook: playbook.wiredcraft.com
This position is available in Shanghai.