Tired of your genius being stifled?
You’re intelligent, quirky, and confident in your voice. You’re a story teller and you understand that user experience isn’t just for designers. You currently churn out clickbait copy, and your soul dies a little every time you publish a title including “top 10” or “the ways.” You want a job that makes your mom proud.
You deserve better.
Imagine real responsibilities like minting the voice of company copy and proposing editorial strategy. You’ll be working with an international team to create and manage technical content, as well as helping to build our communities - both online and offline.
Here is what we have to offer
- Actual responsibilities. You’ll be in charge of online content, communities and all our traffic acquisition strategy. You want to weigh in decisions and make an actual contribution to the work your team is pushing.
- Work that actually means something. Working on products that solve real problems (aka not another “Yo app”).
- The opportunity (and time) to experiment and learn. Testing and measuring is a big part of marketing for us. Even if it means failing a few times (or often), you’ll have the freedom to figure out what works and what doesn’t.
- International experience. You’ll be working with an international marketing team and well known international clients.
- We care about you. Competitive Salary, Quarterly Salary Reviews and 13th month bonus. Benefits include weekly team lunch, biquarterly team buildings, gym membership, yearly health checkups, 200RMB monthly metro credit, and more…
We’re looking for somebody who is…
- bilingual. You should be confident writing (awesome) copy in both English and Chinese.
- an outstanding writer. You craft copy in your sleep, and can change your voice to match different tones - from casual inhouse blog posts, to technical case studies and white papers.
- organized and self-driven. You have a methodical approach to content strategy and planning, and know how to set up an editorial workflow. Understanding of SEO and basic marketing automation understanding would be a plus.
- knowledgable about digital products, such as WeChat, Taobao, and CRM - topics our audience would be interested in. You should also be familiar with premium/luxury brands, as these make up the majority of our clients.
- a people person. You can grow our communities and you know how to leverage our events.
- creative and has an eye for design, you’re not afraid to challenge the status quo, and you have a keen eye for details.
- comfortable talking to a crowd, you will support our marketing team at the Wiredcraft hosted events like (JS Conf, UI/UX Conf, and our monthly meetups)
- a team player, you will be working on an international team.
Don’t sweat it if you’re not a perfect match: we don’t mind teaching people.
Wiredcraft creates & grows digital products for the world's best brands.
We’re a full-service digital product agency with over 65 experts in Shanghai, Paris and (soon) Hong Kong. Our team of T-shaped experts help brands like Burberry, Nike, Dior, Apple, Starbucks or Hilton realize omnichannel, cross-border and digital transformation strategies.
We believe in small, agile and battle-hardened teams of designers, engineers and product experts. We help multinational corporations move at the speed of startups & develop a product culture.
Learn more about our company and how we work on our playbook: playbook.wiredcraft.com
This position is available in Shanghai.