- Cooperate with the HR / Operations team to understand job opening requirements and hiring goals
- Assist various team leaders in the recruitment selection process including screening CVs, interview scheduling, test sharing etc
- Propose teamwork, collaboration and knowledge sharing to support and meet the fast-paced recruitment needs
- Help to support current employees and new hires through foreigner visa applications and renewal workflows
- Help to support current employees and new hires with their Chinese Social security & House funding
- Approximately 1 year’s experience
- University Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Demonstrate interest in HR field, keen on connecting with people
- Knowledge of HR practices and ever-changing landscape of employment requirements
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Great communicator and team player
- Organized with a to-do attitude
13th month salary
Work from home
Quarterly team building
Books & training
Wiredcraft creates & grows digital products for the world's best brands.
We’re a full-service digital product agency with over 100 experts in Shanghai, Wuhan, Paris and Los Angeles. Our team of T-shaped experts help brands like Burberry, Nike, Dior, Apple, Starbucks or Hilton realize omnichannel, cross-border and digital transformation strategies.
We believe in small, agile and battle-hardened teams of designers, engineers and product experts. We help multinational corporations move at the speed of startups & develop a product culture.
Learn more about our company and how we work on our playbook: playbook.wiredcraft.com
Position open in Shanghai.