What you’ll do:
On a day-to-day you will:
- Contribute to products from design to delivery. You won’t do everything, but we expect you to care about architecture, user experience, tech stacks, testing, deployment…
- Write elegant code: maintainable, scalable and testable. We care about details.
- Help the team improve and teach others. We all try and improve the way we build products and help each other continuously.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has 2+ years professional experience in front-end development. You should have at least one project that you’d be proud to show us, or even better an active GitHub profile.
- Loves Open Source. We actively contribute to Open Source and run events that attract thousands of people (like JSConf China).
- Is transparent and wants to learn. We’re constantly trying out new technologies, challenging each other and discussing things in the open.
- Value UI/UX and code quality. We all play an important role in shipping products that people want. This starts with designing for users and writing elegant code.
13th month salary
Work from home
Monthly team building
Books & training
Wiredcraft creates & grows digital products for the world's best brands.
We’re a full-service digital product agency with over 65 experts in Shanghai, Paris and (soon) Hong Kong. Our team of T-shaped experts help brands like Burberry, Nike, Dior, Apple, Starbucks or Hilton realize omnichannel, cross-border and digital transformation strategies.
We believe in small, agile and battle-hardened teams of designers, engineers and product experts. We help multinational corporations move at the speed of startups & develop a product culture.
Learn more about our company and how we work on our playbook: playbook.wiredcraft.com