Wanna help shape up digital strategies that have an actual impact?
Tired of recycling the same boring pitch that looks good on paper but doesn’t solve actual problems?
Frustrated that you need to make egocentric stakeholders feel good about themselves rather than building cool sh*t that people want to use?
Well, that’s what we get to do with brands like Burberry, Nike or Hilton.
We work with some of the smartest people in the industry to create digital experiences that impacts tens of millions of users.
We have a great culture that values trust, ownership and personal growth.
What you’ll do:
You will work with our partners to figure out what their objectives are and translate this into concrete digital strategies. Think digital experiences on WeChat, Web and mobile that involve a wealth of platforms (DMP, e-commerce, Social CRM…).
We act as both solutions providers and consultants; you’ll leverage some of our existing IP and mix it with bespoke digital products and services to get results.
On a day-to-day you will:
- Help our clients articulate their goals and strategy. This often means sitting at the intersection of business, tech, data and design, and being able to get everybody on-board with your plan.
- Work with our digital experts to flesh out concrete customer experiences. You’ll collaborate with our engineers, designers and data experts on things like user flows, story boards, architectures or wireframes.
- Help improve our proprietary solutions. Our omnichannel platform (“OMNI”) is growing fast and you’ll get to inform our team on what works, what doesn’t and where we could take it.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a background in technology and/or design. We need you to be able to quickly articulate digital products and customer journeys offline and online.
- Is quick on his feet and likes to get sh*t done. You’ll get to sit at the intersection of multiple teams, both on our side and our partners’, and will need to get everybody to move forward with a plan.
- Is ready to be challenged. We move fast and are usually trusted to lead on very critical projects for our partners.
- Values trust and good work. We do not negotiate on quality and are focusing on long term partnerships with clients of similar values.
13th month salary
Work from home
Monthly team building
Books & training
Wiredcraft creates & grows digital products for the world's best brands.
We’re a full-service digital product agency with over 70 experts in Shanghai, Wuhan, Paris, US and (soon) Hong Kong. Our team of T-shaped experts help brands like Burberry, Nike, Dior, Apple, Starbucks or Hilton realize omnichannel, cross-border and digital transformation strategies.
We believe in small, agile and battle-hardened teams of designers, engineers and product experts. We help multinational corporations move at the speed of startups & develop a product culture.
Learn more about our company and how we work on our playbook: playbook.wiredcraft.com