All of our business growth and recruitment is inbound.
But we want to do more with our digital channels: sharing our opinions on our site, keeping our audiences and communities up to date on WeChat and LinkedIn, and promoting our offline events and successes.
We’re looking for a marketing specialist passionate about the digital space who wants to help us figure out how to get there.
If you are quick on your feet, digitally savvy and interested in creating an opinionated (and sometimes slightly controversial) voice, we want to talk to you.
What you’ll do:
- Design and implement a clear marketing strategy with measurable goals.
- Maintain social media channels: WeChat, LinkedIn and our newsletter.
- Collaborate with senior members and partners on our team to create unique, differentiated and impactful content.
- Own our content calendar and maintain a consistent tone across channels.
- Contribute to marketing and sales assets.
- Track and report on marketing KPIs across channels.
- Support offline events (meetups and conferences).
What we’re looking for:
- Understanding of our market (e.g. digital services and solutions).
- Fluent (or close to it) in Chinese and English.
- Previous experience in a digital marketing position.
- Excellent written communication skills (especially in English).
- Familiar with social media platforms (especially WeChat & LinkedIn).
- Bonus points:
- Agency experience.
- Writing experience.
- Knowledge of marketing automation or analytics solutions (e.g. GA).
13th month salary
Work from home
Quarterly team building
Books & training
Wiredcraft creates & grows digital products for the world's best brands.
We’re a full-service digital product agency with over 70 experts in Shanghai, Wuhan, Paris, US and (soon) Hong Kong. Our team of T-shaped experts help brands like Burberry, Nike, Dior, Apple, Starbucks or Hilton realize omnichannel, cross-border and digital transformation strategies.
We believe in small, agile and battle-hardened teams of designers, engineers and product experts. We help multinational corporations move at the speed of startups & develop a product culture.
Learn more about our company and how we work on our playbook: playbook.wiredcraft.com
This position is available in Shanghai.